In the Bedroom

Anonymous
What's the one thing...
by Anonymous
December 11, 2017 at 3:59 PM

That you do in the bedroom that you wouldn't want even your closest friend to find out about?  For me it's the fact that I secretly love it when DH puts a finger (or two!) in my ass when we he's behind me... anal has always seemed like a taboo to me for some reason so the thought of any of my friends knowing (besides DH, can't really hide the reaction from him) is mortifying to me.  Don't know why, but it is... maybe that's why it's turn me on so much... wink mini

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 11, 2017 at 4:30 PM
    Well. I haven't had sex in 2 years because of my husband's health issues but I'm masturbating at least 4 times a week. I would t want my friends knowing that. and as far as anal, mmm, think I love that. I put an anal probe up my ass, have a glass dildo in my vagina and my vibrating bullet on my clitoras. THAT is how I like to have a orgasm. you'll find this group doesn't have much objection to anal, whether it's fingers, dildos or a lover's penis.

have you tried to return the favor to him? if you are able to stimulate his prostate (and this is the ONLY way to do it) he'll have a rocking hard on and a killer orgasm.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 11, 2017 at 4:47 PM

Don't get me wrong... I'm not against anal or anyone who likes it.  I doubt my friends would be all that scanalized over it...  that's just my particular hangup.  :)  Haven't tried it with DH, but there's a first time for everything.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 11, 2017 at 4:55 PM
    Every now and then my hubby likes me to take a piss all over him. We enjoy it but I wouldn't want anyone else in my life to know about it.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 13, 2017 at 2:03 PM

DH has some ED issues and often I have to give him oral to help him get a good erection so can ML. Even though I love DH more than anything in this world, I would be deeply embarrassed to tell even my closest friends that I suck his cock.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    December 14, 2017 at 7:48 PM

Dh likes it when I finger his ass when I give him a blowjob or I stick my dildo up his ass.  Also I wouldn't let my firends know that I make dh cum everyday, they are kinda in the mindset that they dont have to provide some form of sex everyday to their husband

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 14, 2017 at 7:53 PM
    If you're my real friend and you ask, there isn't anything I hide lol
    My closest friends know every kink about me and I've held back nothing if they really want to know.
    I don't go around telling them everything we've done haha! But if the conversation leads to such topics, I'll tell them.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    December 15, 2017 at 8:45 AM

I wouldn't my friends to know how much I enjoy my husband licking my butthole.  We've never talked about it, he just did it one time and omg.  Now when we have sex, I wait in anticipation for him to do it.  When he doesn't do which is rare, I'm hugely disappointed, but I never ask why. It just makes the next time more enjoyable.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts