In the Bedroom

Ryan-Grace-B
A sex tape
December 10, 2017 at 4:14 PM
So I am pregnet with twins and I know that me and my hubby will not be having sex for a while so I was going to record us having sex to give to him
Is this ok and do y’all have any tips on this

Replies

• Ryan-Grace-B
    December 10, 2017 at 4:32 PM
    I know this is a little tmi but advice is greatly needed
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 10, 2017 at 11:28 PM
    LOL, not TMI in this group. people post links TO their sex videos.

what do you mean, "is it ok"?

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 11, 2017 at 8:55 AM
    I'm more into pics, I feel like a video is a lot of work to get the right angles and lighting. But i think it's a great idea. I also offered mine oral whenever he wanted it until I was able to have sex again.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 11, 2017 at 8:56 PM

Ive let my dh record himself while in me for his own use for like when he is away on work trips.  He finds enjoyment in the videos seeing himself have sex with me.  

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 13, 2017 at 2:09 PM

I don't see anything wrong with making a tape of you and your DH together, just not for me. 

• WildDancer7
    December 14, 2017 at 5:09 PM
    We just switch up who does the video taking.. Like if we’re doing it missionary then I video it. If we’re doing reverse cowgirl he does the video taking.. We haven’t figured out how to video us doing doggie or cowgirl.. yet lol
  • Butterfly904
    December 14, 2017 at 10:05 PM
    Get a good camera with lighting.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    December 15, 2017 at 10:12 AM

We have sex right up until I go into labor.  Then for six weeks after the baby is born, I give him blow jobs.  It really has not been a problem.  I am now pregnant with #5. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 15, 2017 at 10:21 AM
    I did, too, but wondered if OP was maybe going to end up labeled high risk because of the twin pregnancy. though most twin pregnancies I know have NOT.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

We have sex right up until I go into labor.  Then for six weeks after the baby is born, I give him blow jobs.  It really has not been a problem.  I am now pregnant with #5. 

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 15, 2017 at 6:46 PM
    I was high risk. My first was born premature unexpectedly and my second was almost premature and barely full term and still low birth weight.

I just pleased my husband in other ways until I could have sex again.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did, too, but wondered if OP was maybe going to end up labeled high risk because of the twin pregnancy. though most twin pregnancies I know have NOT.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts