In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Period issues anyone else experienced this?
by Anonymous
December 9, 2017 at 7:25 AM
My periods have been getting later and later and having horrible cramps and joint pain before and on my period. I'm 23 and my periods use to always start om the 30 or 31 and would always start around the same time.

I'm also now spotting after sex which isn't normal for me anyways. Has anyome experience any of this? Should I get checked? I'm not on any birth control or anything my husband had a vasectomy.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 9, 2017 at 7:42 AM

get it checked it could be a sign of infection or it could be nothing more than hormones changing. But get it checked.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 9, 2017 at 8:40 AM
    I highly recommend you start charting your cycles. I don't want to overwhelm you with the terminology so just look at the "Taking charge of your fertility" book. finding out when you actually ovulate and how many days follow before your period starts are critical to understanding your body.

if you're bleeding after sex, it can something simple like a cyst on your cervix. or something serious. start with the doctor.

because the months range from 28-31 days, if your January period started on the 30th, by December, assuming your cycles are 30 days, your period would be starting somewhere around the 8th. Go by cycle days, not the date
  • midjet117
    December 9, 2017 at 12:07 PM

It could be a yeast infection. It could be that your body's changing, or maybe ovarian cysts. I would get it checked out if it was me. 

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts