In the Bedroom

Butterfly904
Dildo or penis
November 23, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Do you prefer both or one or the other. What feels better to you?

I like both but prefer my hubbys penis. Nothing can replace a warm penis over a dildo. I like feeling his warm breathe on my neck and him kissing me. But a dildo can help me cum faster. I also like using it when my husband is in me.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 23, 2017 at 10:20 PM
    my husband is impotent so. since I've had to rely on dildos and vibrators to satisfy my needs, I'm having multiple orgasms for the first time in my life, so maybe penises aren't all they're cracked up to be. ;-) truth be told I miss penises so much I'm practically on the verge of an affair.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 24, 2017 at 9:14 AM
    I have only had a real penis. Never used any type of toy
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 24, 2017 at 10:32 AM

so both your husband and the dildo are inside you at the same time?

• midjet117
    November 24, 2017 at 10:58 AM

I don't have any toys. I did have one a long time ago and it didn't do much for me other than make me cum really fast, so I'm team penis.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 24, 2017 at 1:44 PM
    geez, I have so many toys I'm approaching professional status in the masturbating department. I have a glass dildo that is awesome.
  • jenn75
    by jenn75
    November 24, 2017 at 3:05 PM
    Both. Each for different things and sometimes together.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 24, 2017 at 8:55 PM
    I can get myself off with toys rather fast, but I would take the real thing over that any day .
  • Butterfly904
    November 25, 2017 at 4:07 AM
    Should clarify. I usually rub it on my clit when he's inside me or get a vibrator and he uses it on my clit. Sometimes we switch it up and do both. Take turns using his penis while using the dildo just to experiment.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

• Butterfly904
    November 25, 2017 at 4:08 AM
    Me too. I can cum faster and easier when using toys. But I prefer the real thing.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I can get myself off with toys rather fast, but I would take the real thing over that any day .
  • jenn75
    by jenn75
    November 25, 2017 at 5:47 AM
    Sometims. DP without the extra guy.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts