In the Bedroom

abacobaby
Your exes?
November 17 at 7:47 AM
Do you miss anything about your exes in the bedroom? I can honestly say I don't, but it is quite possible in general.

Replies

• Diamonds62009
    November 17 at 9:46 AM
    Hell to the no my ex husband was a very lousy lover plain and simple!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 17 at 9:48 AM

Not really.  I got pregnant at age 16.  The baby is now 7, and he is pretty much not a part of her life.  He was older and the sex was terrific.  However, the man I'm with now is a great sexual partner.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 17 at 10:47 AM

honestly, yes I do....my ex was black and there was definitely a difference in the bedroom between him and my husband. That said, I am not regretting my marriage at all because my husband is perfect in every other aspect for me.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 17 at 10:52 AM
    yes. sadly, because my husband is everything bad about sex. the others were either better equipped or better skilled, and husband falls short both ways. well, now he's impotent so there's that. but 18 years married and you'd think he'd have a clue what he's doing.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 17 at 10:59 AM
    I've only been with two guys. My ex husband was a 5 minute man so I most definitely dont miss that. My boyfriend now is absolutely AH-MAZING!!!! 9 inches and is great with it
    . I don't ever want anyone else.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 18 at 8:25 AM
    Yes size
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 18 at 8:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2:

honestly, yes I do....my ex was black and there was definitely a difference in the bedroom between him and my husband. That said, I am not regretting my marriage at all because my husband is perfect in every other aspect for me.

My ex is black also and was fantastic in bed.  How many babies did you have with your ex?

• BritneySavage
    November 18 at 10:09 AM
    Ive only had sex with two people in my life, one man, my husband, though we were having sex for a long time before we got married, and one woman. By BFF since we were like 6 years old, still my best friend. She never married and probably never will as she has devoted her life to an extremely demanding career as a vascular surgeon.
    We still fool around together with my husband whenever she is in town.
    I can't even imagine being with another man!
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 18 at 3:18 PM
    No because my boyfriend and I have the best sex. all of my exs said mean or rude things about me and the sex. So now I have s hard time believe my boyfriend when he says it's good sex and good bj's.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    November 18 at 3:24 PM
    I don't have many ex's but I do have a lot of previous sex experiences with men and women. They were pretty great just because it was new and a one time thing. I do recognize that even though it was fun and satisfying, dh is by far the most skilled and after 16 years still drives me crazy.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts