In the Bedroom

Anonymous
What do you usually sleep in?
by Anonymous
November 16 at 9:25 AM

Gown, pajamas, t-shirt, nothing?  What does your DH/BF like for you to sleep in?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 16 at 9:26 AM
    Usually I sleep in basketball shorts and a t shirt but now I sleep without a shirt because I breastfeed
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 16 at 11:04 AM

If it's up to just me, I wear long pajama pants and a sleeved tee shirt, because I get cold at night. But many times I end up wearing what DH asks me to wear and what he wants to take off me once we're in bed. He's partial to black lace lingerie or a satin feel babydoll. Once we ML, I will usually pull on a tee and just cuddle up to DH to stay warm and fall asleep that way.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Gown, pajamas, t-shirt, nothing?  What does your DH/BF like for you to sleep in?

• bunchofkidstx
    November 16 at 11:12 AM

Pajama pants and one of hubby's t-shirt's.

• LadyEmris
    November 16 at 11:25 AM
    When he’s home usually just panties. When he’s not home a shirt and pants.
  • californialivin
    November 16 at 11:37 AM

usually naked, winter months one of his tee shirts most of the time

• smokeyjo
    November 16 at 5:06 PM
    I like wearing just a night gown, no panties, and he doesn’t care what I wear to bed although, I do have one gown with a plunging back that he really likes.
  • jjchick75
    November 16 at 9:34 PM

I usually sleep in either shorts and tank top or pj pants/sweat pants and a tank top.

I think he'd rather I sleep naked but I'm pretty sure we'd never get any sleep if I did LOL.

• Sparkler16
    November 16 at 9:37 PM
    I can't wear a lot to sleep. I hate being hot and my husband is like a human furnace. Usually just a tank top and underwear or like a chemise type nightie
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 17 at 9:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Usually I sleep in basketball shorts and a t shirt but now I sleep without a shirt because I breastfeed

I'm nursing also so less is better.  Sometimes he wants to nurse 2-3 times a night and falls asleep holding my breast.  I've tried to cut down on night feedings, but he is a light sleeper and wants to nurse when he wakes up.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 17 at 9:53 AM
    Mine is only 2 weeks old and he nurses every hour and a half.. so sleeping without a shirt just makes it easier

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2: Usually I sleep in basketball shorts and a t shirt but now I sleep without a shirt because I breastfeed

I'm nursing also so less is better.  Sometimes he wants to nurse 2-3 times a night and falls asleep holding my breast.  I've tried to cut down on night feedings, but he is a light sleeper and wants to nurse when he wakes up.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts