In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Friends say I am spoiled
by Anonymous
November 9 at 8:57 AM

My friends say that I am a spoiled wife.  My husband is 22 years older than I am,  We have been married less than one year, and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Obviously, I was pregnant when we married.  Many of his friends and business associates have not met me.  They will see me for the first time at the upcoming holiday parties.  I guess that it is a "man" thing, but he wants to show off his young, pregnant wife.  He picked out some really sexy clothes and beautiful jewelry for me to wear to the holiday parties.   I think that it is just sweet that he wants to show me off.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Replies

• BritneySavage
    November 9 at 1:10 PM
    Sounds wonderful. I think you were wise to hold out for such a man. I'm very well taken care of myself and spoiled.
    Take my advice, be a good wife for him and be greatful
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 9 at 3:55 PM

Quoting BritneySavage: Sounds wonderful. I think you were wise to hold out for such a man. I'm very well taken care of myself and spoiled. Take my advice, be a good wife for him and be greatful

I'm trying.  I'm pregnant with his baby.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 9 at 4:00 PM
    That's super freaking weird. We would not be friends in real life.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 9 at 8:17 PM
    I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.
  • Anonymous 1
    November 10 at 10:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's super freaking weird. We would not be friends in real life.

We have been friends since high school so we just laughed about it.  They were not trying to be mean.

• Anonymous 1
    November 10 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3: I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.

They weren't trying to be mean.  He's so happy he could make me pregnant soon after we met that he gives me expensive gifts and wants to show me off.  Most of his friends are having grandchildren instead of babies.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 10 at 12:49 PM
    how old are you both? I know there's a 12 year difference. :-)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.

They weren't trying to be mean.  He's so happy he could make me pregnant soon after we met that he gives me expensive gifts and wants to show me off.  Most of his friends are having grandchildren instead of babies.

• Anonymous 1
    November 13 at 10:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous 4: how old are you both? I know there's a 12 year difference. :-)
    Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm 24 years old and he is 46.  I know that seems like a big age difference, but we are very compatible and have a great sex life which is even better since I'm pregnant.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 13 at 2:44 PM
    What is the relevance to your being young and wanting to show you off. Wouldn’t he still want to show you off if you were old? This is weird to me. He sounds kind of like a jerk.
  • jenn75
    by jenn75
    November 13 at 4:44 PM
    Congrats?
    Doesn’t sound like my opinion of a great relationship but I’m happy you’re happy and satisfied.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts