In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Drinking Him Down
by Anonymous
November 8 at 4:18 PM

I just cannot do it. I will give DH oral as foreplay but just cannot have him finish in my mouth. When he's getting close, I'll take it out and have him finish inside me. While giving him oral, I make total eye contact with DH, and I go slow to make it last and tell him how much I love him and how big and hard it is and all that. DH tells me that he loves finishing in my vagina and that the oral is great and really rocks his world.

Any of you other ladies like me, willing to give DH a blowjob but not for him to cum in your mouth?  

Replies

• MeaganP
    by MeaganP
    November 8 at 4:52 PM
    I swallow easy clean up
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 8 at 8:47 PM
    I swallow. No big deal to me.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 8 at 11:53 PM
    it's been 20 years since I've really gone down on a guy. in 18 years with dh, maybe gone down on him 4 or 5 times (obsessive hygiene issues for me, and he didn't care enough about it to change. anyway) So back in the day, maybe I swallowed twice? once it was ok, once I was a little gaggy. a third time I spit into a blanket. it just wasn't my thing and no guy gave me an issue about it. HOWEVER, dh and I are on the verge of a separation and I've got a virtual bf and we've got this thing where we live video masturbate with each other and omg If I can get him in my mouth I'll take it all. he's super oral, giving and receiving.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 9 at 8:26 AM

I usually go long and slow and tell him how I love to see him grow harder and thicker.  Then he either cums in my vagina or on my boobs or belly.  I'm pregnant so he loves to cum on my belly.

• BritneySavage
    November 9 at 1:07 PM
    Sometimes I swallow unless he tells me to do something else with it.
    It's OK of its just something you can't do. Sounds like you are trying to please him as you should and doing a good job. If he isn't complaining don't worry about it.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 9 at 1:48 PM

Yeah, it's all good with DH and he understands that I just can't fathom him cumming in my mouth. He seems more than satisfied when I get him close then take him out of my mouth and mount him and I frantically coo in his ear how much I want to feel him cum inside me. 

Quoting BritneySavage: Sometimes I swallow unless he tells me to do something else with it. It's OK of its just something you can't do. Sounds like you are trying to please him as you should and doing a good job. If he isn't complaining don't worry about it.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 9 at 8:48 PM

I usually end up swallowing when doing oral to get him off.  Usually oral to make him cum is a quick blowjob before he heads to work, I blow him in his truck or a quickie before bed.  Dh prefers sex overall but sometimes he just asks for a quick blowjob.  Swallowing just is eaiser than having to clean up cum.  I hardly ever give him oral before sex, he doesnt like it because it will get him to excited and he'll cum to quick

• peggytoo
    November 11 at 9:19 AM

Most of the time I will swallow, if not will have him finish in my vagina.  Love doing him both ways, so does he.

• jenn75
    by jenn75
    November 11 at 9:24 AM
    Easy peezy! when you know he’s about to be done Deep Throat it as far as it’ll go and let them shoot off in the back your throat. That way you don’t taste so much and it feels good to him.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 19 at 5:51 PM
    İ have no problem swallowing.He has no problem eating me and me cumming in his mouth.İf he stopped short of me cumming in his mouth İ would be disappointed so İ won't do that to him.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts