In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Never had a vaginal orgasm...
by Anonymous
October 6 at 7:33 PM
So I've never I've had a vaginal orgasm.

I've never had a gspot orgasm.

I can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation which, I hear is child's play to a vaginal orgasm!

What am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions? I've been married 10 years but, I have had previous partners and have not had any luck then either.

Help!

Replies

• jjchick75
    October 8 at 2:17 AM

Two things come to my mind.

Do you masturbate? Have you tried it on your own? That is where I would start if not. Get some toys and explore and get to know your body and what feels good to you. That way you can tell you husband when you're having sex

The other thing is you have to very turned on. You guys need to take your time and engage in a good amount of fore play.

Don't over think it. If you are having a fulfilling enjoyable sex, that's most important.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 8 at 9:14 AM

that is me exactly.  But im 51 and in full blown menopause. I think its too late for me.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 8 at 12:58 PM
    Yes, I masturbate. I have never done so with a toy.

I will try the toy route. Does it need to vibrate? I'm embarrassed to say I've read sooo many articles on this, stuff saying you need to be waaayy far back past the cervix, friends say they can only have one on top...etc.

I've had one experience where I thought I was this close! But didn't.

Quoting jjchick75:

Do you masturbate? Have you tried it on your own? That is where I would start if not. Get some toys and explore and get to know your body and what feels good to you. That way you can tell you husband when you're having sex

The other thing is you have to very turned on. You guys need to take your time and engage in a good amount of fore play.

Don't over think it. If you are having a fulfilling enjoyable sex, that's most important.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 8 at 2:59 PM

There are several good videos online that help you.  You need a good lube and the video will show you how to take deep breaths and let them out slow and deep while you partner massages your g-spot.

• jjchick75
    October 8 at 3:44 PM

Everyone is different. Some like vibration and some don't. I'd get one does and one that doesn't and give them both a try lol.

I don't have my cervix anymore but I can't imagine having anything go that far inside of me and it feeling good lol. I prefer on top but I can orgasm in pretty much any position and I certainly don't need it way far in lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes, I masturbate. I have never done so with a toy. I will try the toy route. Does it need to vibrate? I'm embarrassed to say I've read sooo many articles on this, stuff saying you need to be waaayy far back past the cervix, friends say they can only have one on top...etc. I've had one experience where I thought I was this close! But didn't.
    Quoting jjchick75:

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 8 at 3:46 PM

i have heard that some people only orgasm on the outside or the clit and not inside. this is me but i am fine with that because it's ahhh-mazing!!! :)

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 10 at 3:10 PM

Only clitoral for me too, no matter what I do or who I'm with. That's the deal with me. I think it's pretty common. I've learned to enjoy what I have, at least I can!

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    October 10 at 6:02 PM
    Not having vaginal orgasms is fairly common. A wide majority can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Do you always have an orgasm during sex with your husband with either him stimulating you or self stimulation ? İf you do then i'm sure you are enjoying your sex life but you would like to experience what you are missing. İ didn't have an orgasm until i was 29 but it still felt azing so i really had no clue what i was missing. İ just resigned myself to being one of those women who enjoyed sex but wouldn't orgasm. When i finally did İ swear İ bet my eyeballs were rolling around in my head like slot machine reels. LOL. A little hint if you want to find toys for the best prices browse on Wish.com and Amazon. They both have amazing prices. All my toys, restraints, sex swing and impliments on both and you won't likely find better deals anywhere.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 11 at 7:46 AM
    Yes. One or both of us has to do it during penetration. Or just oral sex before or after. But, straight up orgasm without clitoral stimulation does not happen.

I thought once I was on the very brink during doggy style (Maybe it was an angle?) But he came before I could.

I do enjoy sex. But up until everyone's kind replies (thank you all!) I thought my vagina was broken - lol!

Quoting Anonymous 6: Not having vaginal orgasms is fairly common. A wide majority can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Do you always have an orgasm during sex with your husband with either him stimulating you or self stimulation ? İf you do then i'm sure you are enjoying your sex life but you would like to experience what you are missing. İ didn't have an orgasm until i was 29 but it still felt azing so i really had no clue what i was missing. İ just resigned myself to being one of those women who enjoyed sex but wouldn't orgasm. When i finally did İ swear İ bet my eyeballs were rolling around in my head like slot machine reels. LOL. A little hint if you want to find toys for the best prices browse on Wish.com and Amazon. They both have amazing prices. All my toys, restraints, sex swing and impliments on both and you won't likely find better deals anywhere.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    October 11 at 11:37 AM
    No sweetie your vagina isn't broken. When i was young and going through the same feeling İ wish there were people online to talk to about it as well. The internet can certainly be alot more helpful than having to ask people you know. You may get a couple of peoples input but here you can get a wide array and not only find out that you are perfectly normal but compassionate understanding and feel better about your issues. Yesterday İ read a message from someone who could orgasm simply by her husband saying key words. İ have heard of this before but don't know anyone personally that has been trained that way. İt really shows the wide range of information we can learn from others.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes. One or both of us has to do it during penetration. Or just oral sex before or after. But, straight up orgasm without clitoral stimulation does not happen.

I thought once I was on the very brink during doggy style (Maybe it was an angle?) But he came before I could.

I do enjoy sex. But up until everyone's kind replies (thank you all!) I thought my vagina was broken - lol!

Quoting Anonymous 6: Not having vaginal orgasms is fairly common. A wide majority can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Do you always have an orgasm during sex with your husband with either him stimulating you or self stimulation ? İf you do then i'm sure you are enjoying your sex life but you would like to experience what you are missing. İ didn't have an orgasm until i was 29 but it still felt azing so i really had no clue what i was missing. İ just resigned myself to being one of those women who enjoyed sex but wouldn't orgasm. When i finally did İ swear İ bet my eyeballs were rolling around in my head like slot machine reels. LOL. A little hint if you want to find toys for the best prices browse on Wish.com and Amazon. They both have amazing prices. All my toys, restraints, sex swing and impliments on both and you won't likely find better deals anywhere.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts