In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Am I really getting boring in bed?- maybe TMI
by Anonymous
October 1 at 4:41 PM
So we're both in early 50's and been married 20 years. I still really love DH and he treats me great. We used to have a bit of variety of where we had sex (including outside and in the car) and in various positions and we had sex at least once week. Nothing crazy but definitely variety.

For the past year or maybe longer, I have been content with having sex only every week or two. When we do something, I like to play with myself with my vibe while DH plays with my tits. When i start to come i want him in me right away and like him to stroke in/out fast and come in me within a minute or so because that's what feels good to me. It's annoying when he slows down and tries to make things last longer. I'm not really interested in other positions and i don't like it he tries to caress my face or hair or slide a finger in.

He told me this morning that our sex life has become boring and asked why we can't have some of the variety that we used to have. I told him that that was the past and just because it was great then doesn't mean we can repeat it and he should be happy with what he has now and that I am happy with the sex that we have now. Needless to say DH wasn't happy with my answer.

So, I ask you-

Do you find that you are content with less as you get older or is DH correct that our sex life has become boring?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 1 at 4:44 PM
    You sound really selfish. He should just be content with what makes you feel good? What about what he enjoys? There's no reason it should be so one-sided.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 1 at 4:45 PM
    Me, me, me.

No, age hasn’t made him matter less.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 1 at 5:05 PM
    So....you don't really have much actual sex then? Sounds more like a quickie. You are ready to cum. He sticks it in. Within one minute you want him to cum as well. Did I read that correctly????
  • BritneySavage
    October 1 at 5:45 PM
    Wow, your life partner talks to you about his desires and needs and you flatly turn him down? Don't even attempt to compromise or try to come up with a mutually workable solution?
    I don't think YOU are being a good partner to him.
    You should count yourself lucky that his reaction to being disatisfied was to come to you and talk with you about it. He sounds like a good man.
    Please don't come on here complaining that he has tried to get his needs met with someone else.
  • Franny76
    October 1 at 6:49 PM
    Um something is wrong with you. You have sex by yourself?? You better be listening or he's just going to go else where or stop having sex with you.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 1 at 7:47 PM
    So you get to have this big build up and he has to pump and dump. Oh honey I want to have sex but you have to orgasm when I tell you and you get less than 1 minute of actual intercourse.....the problem isnt your dh
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 1 at 11:41 PM
    He has said he would like to do it more often but he doesn't complain about it and always says it feels good after we have sex so I don't see why everyone thinks it's such a major issue.

Don't my feelings count?

I can't come very easy without my vibe. After all these years I just don't feel like doing it in crazy places and positions anymore. I like the comfy bed, and being comfy, and know what works for me.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 2 at 10:36 AM
    Bump.

Can't anybody relate to how I feel.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 2 at 5:52 PM
    Seriously? From what you described, the man barely has intercourse. What about his feelings? Obviously they don't count at all.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bump.

Can't anybody relate to how I feel.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 2 at 5:54 PM
    And it must be a major issue because you came here posting how your husband is not content with things in the bedroom. So yes...it is an issue...for him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He has said he would like to do it more often but he doesn't complain about it and always says it feels good after we have sex so I don't see why everyone thinks it's such a major issue.

Don't my feelings count?

I can't come very easy without my vibe. After all these years I just don't feel like doing it in crazy places and positions anymore. I like the comfy bed, and being comfy, and know what works for me.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts