In the Bedroom

Anonymous
When you're about 2 cum and he cums 1st...what do you do?
by Anonymous
September 18 at 1:30 PM
tell him that you didn't cum or take care of yourself? Be honest do you really tell your dh or boyfriend that you didn't cum or just fake like you did & finish the rest later. That's one pet peeve of mine! When I'm about to cum & he cums before me it's so frustrating!!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 18 at 1:32 PM
    If he knows I'm close he keeps going.
  • motherslove82
    September 18 at 1:41 PM
    He knows when I cum and when I don't. If I Don't he will finish it, but usually I cum several times before he does. I have never lied to him or faked it though.
  • partyoffive13
    September 18 at 2:06 PM
    It doesn't happen very often and when it does, I just take it and take care of myself later. If it happened a lot i would tell him.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    September 18 at 7:51 PM
    My husband does this all the time I hardly ever orgasm and he never finishes me off. I have faked it multiple times and even when I don't and tell him he just says sorry and that's it.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    September 19 at 12:43 PM

My dh can stay hard even after cumming so he just keeps gong till he gets me off.  Usually I cum first anyways. My dh says me first then he'll have his opportunity 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    September 19 at 8:54 PM
    It's VERY rare that he cums before me. I usually cum multiple times before he cums at all. There was once a few months ago that he finished first and I was a little disappointed so we got my toys out and he finished me off that way .
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    September 19 at 10:54 PM

I NEVER came with my XH.  When he was done, it was over.  Whether I even started or not, we were done.

With the guy I am with now?  If he cums first, he can (and does) stay hard until I cum too.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    September 20 at 7:11 PM
    I just tell him and he normally finishes me off with his mouth or fingers
  • jessica9051000
    September 21 at 9:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous 7: I just tell him and he normally finishes me off with his mouth or fingers

yep , just that

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    September 21 at 9:14 AM
    I always get my orgasm first with oral. Men take too fucking long to cum

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts