In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Craziest place you've ever had sex!
by Anonymous
September 6 at 8:59 PM
What's the craziest place you've ever had sex? I want details lol.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 6 at 10:11 PM
    I really haven't done it anywhere super crazy lol.
    At the park. On a walking trail. On the bumper of a car, down a haunted dirt road in the middle of the night was definitely my favorite. It was such a rush !
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    September 6 at 10:32 PM
    Well.... going down the interstate - we were both horny as hell, I jumped on top as he drove (his truck).
    Took a few minutes to get all situated, but we did. 😉
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    September 7 at 11:47 AM

A store fitting room.  Dh and I were visiting his parents and we hadn't had sex in a week.    He went into the fitting room to try on some shorts.  The second time I went in with him and I saw he was hard as a ro k in his underwear.  I pulled his underwear off and exposed him, he just said what are you doing!  I reached up into my dress and pulled my panties off.  We had some of the hottest sex right in that changing room!  

• jstone2269
    September 7 at 1:43 PM
    On my mother in laws bed while she was in her bathroom taking a shower.
  • MeaganP
    by MeaganP
    September 7 at 4:30 PM
    Office desk
  • yeehawhoney123
    September 7 at 4:44 PM
    Nearby a pavilion during a wedding reception, which was next to a vietnam memorial site. It was dark, vut there were lights strung down the path that we were off of. Most guests were intoxicated by that point, but it was actually a rush and I didn't worry about anyone seeing us. I ripped my new dress, though.
  • jujo5
    by jujo5
    September 7 at 9:36 PM

On a beach during a thunderstorm, the thunder and lightning was incredible.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    September 8 at 8:06 AM
    Middle of a popular hiking path in the middle of the day, down dirt roads, back of the movie theater, parking lot at a concert, in his truck with his friend in his truck parked next to us. In the middle of a field during a party.
  • pumpkinheart
    September 8 at 8:32 AM
    Wow! do you hate your mil? That woukd be such a turn off, but if you dislike her...lol

Quoting jstone2269: On my mother in laws bed while she was in her bathroom taking a shower.
  • Superwomen2005
    September 11 at 12:26 PM
    I have had sex in Sears in the mall in the Dressing room with my husband when I was in high school. I also had sex on top of a parking lot building with my husband that was fun

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts