In the Bedroom

lindsaylou102
Exhibitionism
September 6 at 3:38 PM

Does anyone like to be nude in front of others?   Let other people see you nude when they normally wouldn't?

Replies

• Ohio76
    by Ohio76
    September 6 at 5:27 PM

I am open love being nude and if they want to look so be it 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 6 at 10:12 PM
    I am really insecure with my body ,so definetly not. However, I'm good at taking sexy pictures and many people (mostly strangers) have seen my private parts.
  • Mdw150
    by Mdw150
    September 7 at 9:12 AM

I'm a secret exhibitionist, as I get a charge out of surreptitiously flashing cute men, and I have different ways Ive done it over the years.

The easiest is wearing a revealing button down shirt and leaning over strategically to give them an eyeful, especially braless. 

A CM mom once clued me in to going shoe shopping in a revealing outfit, I especially like wearing a sundress in warm weather, preferable while going commando, and making sure to choose a cute younger guy to help fit me with shoes. The look on their face can be priceless!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 7 at 11:37 AM

I frequently go nude around the house.  Actually we all do, guess we are nudist 

• lindsaylou102
    September 7 at 2:16 PM

We all?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 8 at 11:09 AM

The whole family. Dh, myself, our two sons and our daughter.  

Quoting lindsaylou102:

We all?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• lindsaylou102
    September 8 at 1:34 PM

PM me

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting lindsaylou102:

We all?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• sammy155
    September 9 at 1:33 PM

PM me too, DH and I also walk around the house naked.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting lindsaylou102:

We all?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• CWK666
    by CWK666
    September 9 at 2:15 PM

no  I am too scared

• BritneySavage
    September 11 at 3:23 PM
    I'm from New Zealand. Being nude is fine on any of our beaches. I'm comfortable being nude around other people.
    I plan on taking my son to those beaches. I think it's good for children to see what regular, real people look like. I worry that he will develop a warped sence of normal if all he sees are perfect models seen in the media.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts