In the Bedroom

Anonymous
BF Jealous of My GYN
by Anonymous
August 28 at 10:17 AM

When I go to my gyn he gets all excited and wants me to tell him exactly what happens and to see my pussy, I don't feel very sexy after vag examinations and I hate that table with the stirrups and I hate to talk about it. He gets jealous that another male is looking at and inserting fingers into my vagina. I try to tell him that gyns must see thousands of vagina's and a 35 year old woman does not really turn on a doctor. To make it worse I may require surgery for fibroids. I am at my wits end!

Replies

• GlitterInTheAir
    August 28 at 10:18 AM
    Ughhhhh, what the actual fuck?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 28 at 10:19 AM
    Dump the boyfriend. That's fucked up.
  • PISCIS29
    August 28 at 10:20 AM
    Wrf. Your bf is sick. That is by far the HUGEST and the only red flag I'd need to leave this guy
  • Manic_Sinner
    August 28 at 10:22 AM
    He needs to grow up. I wouldn't deal with that bullshit.
  • jenn75
    by jenn75
    August 28 at 10:26 AM
    Sounds like your BF has found a fantasy/fetish of his.
    Set up an "exam table" at home get gloves, lube, spotlight lamp, etc and surprise him by him getting to examine you.
  • bunchofkidstx
    August 28 at 3:45 PM

My GYN is female so I don't deal with that problem but seriously I would have a problem with my husband getting jealous over something like that.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    August 28 at 3:46 PM
    How gross and immature. He'd be my ex.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    August 28 at 3:48 PM
    Is it the exam he likes or does he get off on the thought of you being with another man?
  • PinkButterfly66
    August 28 at 4:00 PM

Dump the pervert.  

• austinsara22
    August 29 at 4:49 PM

I am just going to say this is the most ridiculous thing I have read today...

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts