In the Bedroom

inspiredjen
After Sex
July 11 at 8:22 PM

Short story, I was in a 14 yr relationship where sex was when he wanted it and it was in out, whip and done.  The guy that I am with now, hes incredible.  We had sex and after I ran the shit out of him I just layed on top of him after he cummed, his penis still inside me and we laid there for 20 mins him holding me and me just enjoy our bodies entangled.  To me this was weird at first because I never experienced this. To him this made us feel closer.  

What do you think?  What things happen after sex for you?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 11 at 10:09 PM

He sounds amazing!  Love just laying there after sex.  Something about keeping him inside of you till he goes soft is just hot.  Where did you meet this new guy?

• inspiredjen
    July 11 at 10:24 PM
    I went to High School with him but he was 2 grades above me. We never hung out. We became Facebook friends just out of having a friend. Then I started talking to him in January. We have a long distance relationship that we have been developing for 7 months. He is amazing, fun, naughty, loving and just plain perfect.

I love having his hardness turn soft deep inside me, and to just lay there makes it feel more personal and intimate.
  • SSweetcupcake
    July 12 at 8:56 AM
    We sleep or lay in bed together for a few minutes. We don't have time to lay there and cuddle all the time.
  • tara061479
    July 12 at 12:23 PM

Thats how we are. Yea we cuddle every night but when it comes to sex and thats limited from having a 1 year old in our bedroom. So its usually a kiss and saying well good morning babe lol

• inspiredjen
    July 12 at 6:53 PM

Quoting SSweetcupcake: We sleep or lay in bed together for a few minutes. We don't have time to lay there and cuddle all the time.

It doesnt have to be all the time, but once in a while that would be great for you

• inspiredjen
    July 12 at 6:54 PM

Quoting tara061479:

Thats how we are. Yea we cuddle every night but when it comes to sex and thats limited from having a 1 year old in our bedroom. So its usually a kiss and saying well good morning babe lol

You need to get the 1 year out for room, you need to have your time.

• jstone2269
    July 12 at 7:07 PM
    DH and I often leave it in for several minutes after he cums. We cuddle for a couple minutes and then he is ready to keep going. It's the best.
  • inspiredjen
    July 12 at 7:14 PM

Quoting jstone2269: DH and I often leave it in for several minutes after he cums. We cuddle for a couple minutes and then he is ready to keep going. It's the best.

Yes, that is something special, at least it is in my eyes. To be able to have that moment and not make it like its a dirty thing.  Sex is fun, sticky, wet and so much more, you need to be able to have fun with it and not feel like its a chour.

• Joan1961
    July 14 at 3:07 PM

I too like having him stay inside me after he ejaculates, until he can no longer keep his erection. To help me feel him better, I'll do a few kegels. Once he's flaccid and out, I'll have a cigarette (a bit awkward with my last 2 b/f's, since both were nonsmokers). Then we'd cuddle. If I was still awake after 30 or 45 minutes, I'd give him oral, to try to get him erect again. If it happened, he was right back inside me!

• RocknRoll.Rose
    July 15 at 3:34 AM

Usually when it's over, I get up and go about my business. It bugs him but I really don't like being naked or being touched or cuddling or talking afterwards. I just want to get it over with so I can get back to whatever I was doing before. 

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts