In the Bedroom

Anonymous
sluttiest thing you have ever done?
by Anonymous
August 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
My dh convinced me to have a threesome with his best friend... did not turn out well

Replies

• steph_hailee
    August 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    I had my 1st one night stand a couple months ago. I don't do that, but I did it once. It was kinda awkward, but fun LoL
  • PaganKitty67
    August 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Had a one night stand.

I have a mmf threesome fantasy. Not completely sure I want to act on it though. In what way didn't yours not turn out?

• awesomemom131
    August 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    my Fiance talked me into sleeping with his best friend (who is married but she has refused to have sex with him for a few months) while my fiance was in the other room watching tv. He doesn't care much about it at all and is actually happy that he can rub it into his friends face that he gets me every night
  • X.boo.X
    by X.boo.X
    August 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM

haha, i can pretty much say that the sluttiest thing ive ever done is everything ive ever done. i breathe in all experiences. im careful, but sexually adventurous.i can pretty much promise ive done it all.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I need ideas, oh teach me Master! 

Quoting X.boo.X:

haha, i can pretty much say that the sluttiest thing ive ever done is everything ive ever done. i breathe in all experiences. im careful, but sexually adventurous.i can pretty much promise ive done it all.

• brittney28
    August 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    One night stand and sleeping with boyfriends right away. I can't help it. I like sex and don't want to wait! I went out and one date with dh and slept with him the next night. Sigh
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    August 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I had sex with a guy at an office Christmas party once. Didn't really know him. Hid in a cupboard. He went all the way, finished cumming, zipped up his trousers and left me in the cupboard. He was one of the senior managers and his wife was at the party. I then spent the next week or so worrying whether or not I was pregnant. Felt uncomfortable thereafter at work! Looking back though I was quite a slut, had lots of unprotected one night stands. Not proud. I'm still a slut for my dh in the bedroom, just one man now and 4 children!

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    August 2, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    Lots of sleeping around when I was younger
  • mrsary
    by mrsary
    August 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    Everything! What went wrong with the threesome?
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    August 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    I'm a slut with my husband every night=)

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts