In the Bedroom

bugsmama149
You got a breast man?
January 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM

My dh freaking loves my boobs. I swear he'd play with them all damn day if he could. They are quite nice I will say. Probably my fave part of my body. He says he wants a pillow made with a replica of my boobs sewn into it to lay his head on. He says he wishes he could take my boobs to work with him. His fave position to lay in the morning is with me facing him and his head between my boobs. He likes to say "I love them shits". (yes, my boobs are my "shits"). Are your hubbies obsessed with your boobs?

Replies

• armstrong7984
    January 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

my hubby fave part is my curves, from my boobs to my hip, that part right there drives him insane. lol. But that boy loves every single thing on me, even though i def dont concur!

• aikimomof3
    January 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I have itty bitty titties now after 3 kids, but yes DH still likes them. He loves to pinch and suck my nipples. I am not as sensitive anymore now that I have BF my kids, but he still likes doing it.

• Momma-2boys
    January 28, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    My hubby is always grabbing something. If he can't get a boob he grabs the butt then the boob. He loves my body.
  • momtimesx4
    January 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM

yep

• missuzannemarie
    January 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM

he tells me he loves them all the time :) ... especially now since i've grown a cup since i'm preggers..

• KRYSTALK1013
    January 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM

My husband is borderline obsessed with my boobs. He likes them more than I do.

• JessO919
    January 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    Nope. Wish he was a little more interested in them!
  • CGB628
    by CGB628
    January 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    Yes. He is all about my boobs. I use them to my advantage most of the time. Haha.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

My BF gropes and sucks on my boobs all the time almost anywhere....love it.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 29, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Lmao mine doesnt leave mine alone any chance he gets! Drives me nuts. I hate them.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN