In the Bedroom

Nicki1995
Plans? ;)
January 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM

What are you all doing tonight? I am going to take a warm relaxing bath, cuddle with my hubby, and get a little frisky ;) Im going to have a goooood night.

Replies

• la_bella_vita
    January 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM

We are getting ready to take a shower together and I know what that will lead too ; )

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I have been wanting to see that movie. And yeah, Oreos are always awesome! Lol

Quoting KelliansMom:

Oreos and Total Recall hubby is out of town for another  week

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Aw man! That sucks =/

Quoting jenn75:

I'm at work :(

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Oh wow...Why is he being that way???

Quoting sillylady1979:

Thx ill need it hes a hard one to get these days hes more concerned with ice fishing and he talks to his friend on the phone every night sometimes for hrs sadly don't matter if I walk naked in front of him or put my sassy jammies on ugh...my plan is to try

Quoting Nicki1995:

Good luck ;)

Quoting sillylady1979:

Hoping for some booty :-)

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Oh wow. That sounds like a baaad night! Lol I hope things get better

Quoting SareyF:

Well, things got worse..ended up in the ER until late. My 5 year old got her fingers caught in the door. Fractured one and had to have the nail reset. Antibiotics for 5 days, a splint, and a trip to the ortho next week.
    Then I lost my wedding ring.
    And I still haven't gotten any lol
    But it will be alright.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Aw i hope you didnt stress too much!

Quoting SareyF:

Late dinner, reading to the kids, getting them ready and in bed, shower, hopefully some sex...trying not to feel stressed that I didn't get my homework done and have to get kids and myself up extra early in the morning. Uuug.

• mommaslilmen
    January 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I may end up trying to take a bath. df was supposed to be home in half an hr and we were going to have some fun in bed....but work is keeping him late. so im on my own tonight :(

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I have the same thing in mind for tonight! Lol

Quoting la_bella_vita:

We are getting ready to take a shower together and I know what that will lead too ; )

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Awww =( Sorry hun. I have been running on 4 hours of sleep all day, so im thinking shower and bed here! Lol Just have to get my baby to go to sleep. She is on strike!

Quoting mommaslilmen:

I may end up trying to take a bath. df was supposed to be home in half an hr and we were going to have some fun in bed....but work is keeping him late. so im on my own tonight :(

• KelliansMom
    January 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM

it's not a bad remake . even though it's been ages since I have seen the original

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting KelliansMom:

• Nicki1995
    January 23, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I havent seen the original in a good while either lol

Quoting KelliansMom:

it's not a bad remake . even though it's been ages since I have seen the original

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting KelliansMom:

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN