In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Masterbation is cheating
by Anonymous
January 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I have a friend who believes that masterbation is cheating!!! She doesn't do it or allow her girlfriend too. She thinks it means you don't need your SO if you do it your self.

Anyone else agree with this?
How many of you or your SO would be considered cheating?

Replies

• Fistandantalus
    January 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM

That's a load of bullshit, in my opinion.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Crazy right?!?! Thank god my husband can handle himself when I'm not feeling it lol

Quoting Fistandantalus:

That's a load of bullshit, in my opinion.

• justliloleme
    January 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard!!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    That is idiotic. If that were true then I cheat daily.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    If that's the case then i cheated yesterday. I know it can be a problem if the person is ONLY masterbating and not having sex with their partner, but if you have a good sex life and you wanna masterbate whenever, perfectly normal and OK.
  • cerainwondrland
    January 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Hubby says it's only cheating if I don't send him pictures of me doing it lol. He's jk,he catches me sometimes and doesn't mind
  • celestegood
    January 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    Yeah that is false.
  • C.Fleury
    January 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    That is idiotic !!! That is NOT cheating. Obviously sounds like some trust issues.
  • Chevygirl0617
    January 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM

That's absolutely ridiculous. Masturbating is a tension and stress reliever. It doesn't matter how often you have sex, a person will play with themselves if they have the time and opportunity. It doesn't mean your partner doesn't love or desire you less. It just means they want to have a little solo time. 

Your friend sounds insecure and now she's projecting that onto her girlfriend. She shouldn't be surprised if that girl ends up breaking up with her.

And what does she mean "allow"?! Most people have been playing with themselves since they were kids. How is anyone going to dictate what someone does with their own body?

• raisingmen
    January 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    I agree BS and I guess I'm cheater too LMAO

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts