In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Showering with SO/DH
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My bf and I shower together everyday. Most of the time it's fun ;) Things always get hot for us and I know you ladies have stories as well. So start sharing :)

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM

We shower together...I'm pregnant and I loved for him to soap and rub my soapy  belly and boobs.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

When I was pregnant I loved the same thing. He would hug me from behind and give me a nice soapy belly rub *heaven* LOL

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM

we shower a lot together.. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    My so and I shower together all the time. It's super sexy and I love that he can't keep his hands off me when we are in there.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

When I was pregnant I loved the same thing. He would hug me from behind and give me a nice soapy belly rub *heaven* LOL

Love that too!

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    I tried showering with my first kids dad, he fell 3 times and so I had given up on it. My current so tho, completly different. I love giving him head in the shower. He picks me up and I find somewhere to put my feet just in case but weve never fallen, and he goes ham with the water hitting us. It is so sexy, I absolutely love it!
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    We shower together maybe once a month. Not much privacy with four kids.
  • MichaelsMom0711
    January 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    we used to quite a bit but now that our son is here and running all over the house we cant both be in the bathroom at the same time! :( the part i miss the most is when he would bend me over and give it to me from behind while the water was hitting us
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    January 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

every morning....love it....oral then doggy style

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    January 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    Shower together but we don't do anything. He rubs my belly and that's about it. It's fine with me though I just enjoy his company. =)

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts