In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Showering with SO/DH
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My bf and I shower together everyday. Most of the time it's fun ;) Things always get hot for us and I know you ladies have stories as well. So start sharing :)

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM

We shower together...I'm pregnant and I loved for him to soap and rub my soapy  belly and boobs.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

When I was pregnant I loved the same thing. He would hug me from behind and give me a nice soapy belly rub *heaven* LOL

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM

we shower a lot together.. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    My so and I shower together all the time. It's super sexy and I love that he can't keep his hands off me when we are in there.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

When I was pregnant I loved the same thing. He would hug me from behind and give me a nice soapy belly rub *heaven* LOL

Love that too!

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    I tried showering with my first kids dad, he fell 3 times and so I had given up on it. My current so tho, completly different. I love giving him head in the shower. He picks me up and I find somewhere to put my feet just in case but weve never fallen, and he goes ham with the water hitting us. It is so sexy, I absolutely love it!
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    We shower together maybe once a month. Not much privacy with four kids.
  • MichaelsMom0711
    January 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    we used to quite a bit but now that our son is here and running all over the house we cant both be in the bathroom at the same time! :( the part i miss the most is when he would bend me over and give it to me from behind while the water was hitting us
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    January 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

every morning....love it....oral then doggy style

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    January 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    Shower together but we don't do anything. He rubs my belly and that's about it. It's fine with me though I just enjoy his company. =)

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN