In the Bedroom

Anonymous
Men who are uncircumcised l...please help
by Anonymous
December 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.

Replies

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    You don't know what you're missing. My guy is uncut and he's the first uncut I've had. He's THE.BEST I've EVER had. I love it!!!!!!!!

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

• nothinbutsmiles
    December 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Truth! My experience was also really damn awesome. Sex in general with my current S.O. is by far the best I've had, but that experience is way up on my list. Just like any other dick, as long as it's clean, there is nothing to worry about.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know what you're missing. My guy is uncut and he's the first uncut I've had. He's THE.BEST I've EVER had. I love it!!!!!!!!

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

• Ama2Gunner
    December 2, 2012 at 2:09 AM

The best thing to do is be honest with him. You haven't been in this situation before, what works best for him, what does he want you to do, how does he want you to do it. The same should be happening with you, anyway. He's never been with you, so you should be answering these questions for him. 

Now, both of you may find that each of you does something a little different than previous partners (very likely) that works well. And that's to be expected. But it's good to have some kind of starting point. And that comes from communicating effectively. 

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    December 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM

My husband is not circumcised.  For blow jobs, I've never had to push skin back.  When he is erect, his foreskin is automatically retracted.

• Ama2Gunner
    December 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Quoting Chase1022:

This makes me sad. I hope my boys never come face to face with an attitude like this one when they are sexually active. And it reminds me to make sure my boys understand there is nothing wrong with them, that they were born perfect, and will have a better sex life than those who have been cut. And anyone who tells them differently has no idea what they are missing, and is not worth their time.

• chloemom531
    December 2, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    I dont like uncircumsized men...thats nasty...but im not knocking u.....just make sure his hygiene is deffinetly on point..hope hes clean....uncircumsized men have to b xtra clean...but if u really like him ...go for it....learn a lil bit more about his sexual history....how well do u know him to be sucking his dick???
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 2, 2012 at 10:52 AM
    Exactly. Just came up in convo.

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

It's possible it came up in conversation. It did with the guy I dated. He told me before we got to that stage... he didn't want me to be caught off guard. Apparently it weirds some women out.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

how did u know if u haven't messed around??

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    I got you. We have known each other since we were kids, just not sexually. Makes perfrct sense.

Quoting chloemom531:

I dont like uncircumsized men...thats nasty...but im not knocking u.....just make sure his hygiene is deffinetly on point..hope hes clean....uncircumsized men have to b xtra clean...but if u really like him ...go for it....learn a lil bit more about his sexual history....how well do u know him to be sucking his dick???
  • MommaTasha1003
    December 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM

1. its called being intact.... not uncircumcised :) if you talk to him about it, say hes intact. 

2. Just ask him to teach you, he probley understands he is your first... 

Ive never been with an intact guy, but ds is intact...And after all my research me & dh now wonder what it would be like (but i still love dh exactly how he is.) 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    Ill never be with someone who has the extra skin.. it grosses me out too. nothing wrong with other opinions.

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Quoting Chase1022:

This makes me sad. I hope my boys never come face to face with an attitude like this one when they are sexually active. And it reminds me to make sure my boys understand there is nothing wrong with them, that they were born perfect, and will have a better sex life than those who have been cut. And anyone who tells them differently has no idea what they are missing, and is not worth their time.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts