In the Bedroom

Anonymous
This other post got me thinking a bowel movements...
by Anonymous
October 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Do you or your SO hang out and talk while one or the other is on the pot dropping the kiddos off to the pool?

Replies

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    No way
    Been together 7 years and I hope we never get like that
  • mrsbrand
    October 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
    This totally!

Quoting mommajenn4684:

No. Sorry that's alone time!

• conniejo75
    October 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM
    My ex used to do that! I would rather poop in peace. Lol

Quoting pmsforlife:

He likes to call my cell and say come to the bathroom. Of course I do and all he says is... What are you doing? I sit by the door and talk to him but that's it.

• pmsforlife
    October 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    He doesn't want me to see him poop but he wants me to sit by the door and smell it lol

Quoting conniejo75:

My ex used to do that! I would rather poop in peace. Lol

Quoting pmsforlife:

He likes to call my cell and say come to the bathroom. Of course I do and all he says is... What are you doing? I sit by the door and talk to him but that's it.

• DaLordsMezNger
    October 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    While he's crapping, I do. But its my only alone I get so he knows to stay away.
  • kkmack
    by kkmack
    October 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

He does. He looks for funny videos on youtube on his phone and if he finds something he wants to share he tries to get me to come in there and look. Yuck, no. We have a separate toilet area in our master bath with a door and a window that I make him open, so I don't mind him chatting with me through the door if I'm at the sink getting ready or whatever. But I am NOT opening that door LOL. And I do NOT wish to chat while I am going, thankyouverymuch. Fortunately we have 2 other bathrooms so if I have to do that I try to go to a part of the house he's not in LOL.

• fostermomoftwo
    October 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM

my dh would have a complete convo with me and once i realize what hes doing, i tell him to stop lmao

or how bout the extrmememly romantic texts he sends me  from when hes on the pot...lol so gross.

• annemarie11
    October 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    Ya, we do all the time, lol We are like best friends, nothing really grosses us out unless it's disgusting.
  • ChelleBoo23
    October 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM
    Sometimes
  • MamaHome
    October 12, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Yep, all the time. My kids think it's hilarious to open the door anytime someone goes into the bathroom. We tried locking it, but once my son caught onto that (and then locked himself in there alone) and we had the lock removed.

It's just unavoidable. When you have little kids potty time becomes a team sport.

In the Bedroom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts