Adoptive Moms

Cafe Kelly
Welcome to the Adoptive Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
November 13, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Thank you for joining Adoptive Moms!

This is a great place for moms to share advice, ask questions, and find support relating to adoption and raising adoptive children.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

• ACajunsWife
    November 17, 2014 at 8:17 PM
    Hello, I am Stevie and new as of today :) looking into adopting Angel a girl in Uganda we have been sponsoring along with her sibling (we get the info next week, eek) I really hope we can bring and keep them together.
  • dizzy91
    by dizzy91
    November 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    Hello! My name is Kelly. My SO and I have a 6 month old son. We plan on adopting in 3 to 4 years. I know the process can take that long -- or longer! So, I'm already trying to figure out our plan. :)

Happy to be here!
  • treysmama06
    November 29, 2014 at 2:02 AM
    Hi,I'm Rena and I'm actually a birthmom. I came here for advise and to get some encouragement through this very hard time in my life! I'm 27 and I am a mother to my 8ys Ds and birthmom a beautiful 10 wk old baby girl. Hearing an adoptive mothers store or feelings may help me for what's ahead! And besides this is the best place to ask what I can or cannot do as far as a semi adoption goes! Ughh our agency really need to go to school for there job r something. Hah!
    Congrats to the ones who have gotten a sweet baby and good luck to the mommys waiting.
    Praying for you all!
  • Jaderegina3
    December 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM
    My husband and I have a very open relationship with my daughter's birthmother & father. We met her birth mom when she was 7 months pregnant. We see them all the time & love that our daughter now has a "GIANT " family. Please let me know if you have questions! We're also looking to adopt a baby again and would like info, too if you know of anyone interested in the adoption option! You don't know how much we pray for people as selfless as you...on behalf of all adoptive Mommas & daddy's ... Thank you...
  • Sunshine2013201
    December 16, 2014 at 10:46 PM
    Hi everyone my name is Lynn. I gave up my son almost 3 years ago due to him being special needs and the family that took him can better take care if him. And sometimes I have depressed feelings about it, and no one understands what I'm going through so I would like to join this group to express how I feel sometimes
  • LucianaK
    December 19, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Hi all, I am Luciana. We're a family of 6: Me, my husband, our 8 year old bio son, two rescue kitties and one hedgehog. Currently, we're waiting for a referral to adopt a baby from Taiwan.

Infertility and adoption has been a long long and painful road. Two failed IVFs and one failed adoption due to provincial regulations. It has been hard. But we perhaps because of that our family grew stronger and closer. Now praying that our current adoption process is smooth and peaceful. That would be such a blessing! 

Happy Holidays to all!

All that we love, deeply becomes a part of us, Helen Keller

• Sunsetbeaches69
    December 26, 2014 at 4:32 PM

hi kelly and everyone... my name is Jennifer and I am 44 years old and I have 4 kids one by birth and three by adoption.They range from ages 6 to 4 to 19 to 24.We live in Arizona and I am a single stay at home mom.And hope everyone has a great holiday and a very happy new yr....  Happy New Year 2015

• Jmir1426
    January 8, 2015 at 1:27 PM
    Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer and I am 30 yrs old with no kids yet. I am just starting to look into the adoption process here in NY. My bf and I decided to adopt because he already has 4 children that are all teenagers now and he doesn't want to go through the "baby stage" again. So this was our "compromise". Is there anyone that can give me some advise on what's to come. We are looking to do local adoption.
  • beadfairy
    January 16, 2015 at 11:35 AM
    Hello, my name is Libbey I'm a stay at home mom with two sons, 6yo and 7yo, and we are days away from having a baby placed with us. I am an American living abroad with my husband and I'm not sure if I will be able to give her my citizenship or how it all works. I have so many questions!
  • yellowbone
    January 24, 2015 at 3:32 AM

I am an adoptee and an adoptive mom

Adoptive Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts