Adoptive Moms

Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Adoptive Moms! Please introduce yourself.....
February 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM

welcomeWelcome to Adoptive Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Adoptive Moms Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• makingourfamily
    February 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hi! I'm Lois. I'm married to Ray and we have two great boys, 8 and 6. We are hoping to adopt a baby girl through domestic infant adoption. We are home study approved and have been waiting for 2 years. :(

Look forward to getting to know you all!

• Jewles35
    February 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My name is Julie.  I'm just starting the adoption process.  We meet with a lawyer Tuesday.  I'm not even sure where to start and how to help look for a baby on my own.

• kelsywojo
    February 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

HI!  I am a little hesitant...I've never participated in something like this.  I have been looking for an adoptive mommy group for a while but I live in a small town in Wyoming and I'm not sure any have been created yet:-)  So, I thought I would give this a try.  I am the proud mommy of a beautiful 6 1/2 month old baby girl, Ania Bree.  I am married to an incredible man from Poland.  We have two cats and a naughty dog.  I am an elementary school teacher and love my job most of the time.  I am excited to do some exploring on the site and get to know some of you!

Kelsy

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

HI Everyone!  My name is Marlena, and I am a SAHM to four children (ages four years, three years, one year and four months).  My husband and I plan on adopting in the future, as it has always been our dream to do so.

I look forward to getting know all of you wonderful mommas!

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Welcome to the group Lois!

Quoting makingourfamily:

Hi! I'm Lois. I'm married to Ray and we have two great boys, 8 and 6. We are hoping to adopt a baby girl through domestic infant adoption. We are home study approved and have been waiting for 2 years. :(

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hi Julie! I hope this group you find as a great resource as you start your adoption journey.

Quoting Jewles35:

My name is Julie.  I'm just starting the adoption process.  We meet with a lawyer Tuesday.  I'm not even sure where to start and how to help look for a baby on my own.

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Welcome Kelsy!  I hope you enjoy this group.  If you have any questions about this group, feel free to ask. 

Quoting kelsywojo:

HI!  I am a little hesitant...I've never participated in something like this.  I have been looking for an adoptive mommy group for a while but I live in a small town in Wyoming and I'm not sure any have been created yet:-)  So, I thought I would give this a try.  I am the proud mommy of a beautiful 6 1/2 month old baby girl, Ania Bree.  I am married to an incredible man from Poland.  We have two cats and a naughty dog.  I am an elementary school teacher and love my job most of the time.  I am excited to do some exploring on the site and get to know some of you!

Kelsy

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Quoting makingourfamily:

Welcome to the group! I have adult children I adopted who had been in foster care, and just adopted my grandsons who are 4 and 20 months.

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Quoting Jewles35:

How did your meeting go?

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Quoting kelsywojo:

Kelsy

I'm glad you joined! This is really a great group. I'm a teacher too-fourth grade. What grade do you teach?

Adoptive Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN