Adoptive Moms

Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Adoptive Moms! Please introduce yourself.....
February 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM

welcomeWelcome to Adoptive Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Adoptive Moms Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• makingourfamily
    February 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hi! I'm Lois. I'm married to Ray and we have two great boys, 8 and 6. We are hoping to adopt a baby girl through domestic infant adoption. We are home study approved and have been waiting for 2 years. :(

Look forward to getting to know you all!

• Jewles35
    February 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My name is Julie.  I'm just starting the adoption process.  We meet with a lawyer Tuesday.  I'm not even sure where to start and how to help look for a baby on my own.

• kelsywojo
    February 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

HI!  I am a little hesitant...I've never participated in something like this.  I have been looking for an adoptive mommy group for a while but I live in a small town in Wyoming and I'm not sure any have been created yet:-)  So, I thought I would give this a try.  I am the proud mommy of a beautiful 6 1/2 month old baby girl, Ania Bree.  I am married to an incredible man from Poland.  We have two cats and a naughty dog.  I am an elementary school teacher and love my job most of the time.  I am excited to do some exploring on the site and get to know some of you!

Kelsy

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

HI Everyone!  My name is Marlena, and I am a SAHM to four children (ages four years, three years, one year and four months).  My husband and I plan on adopting in the future, as it has always been our dream to do so.

I look forward to getting know all of you wonderful mommas!

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Welcome to the group Lois!

Quoting makingourfamily:

Hi! I'm Lois. I'm married to Ray and we have two great boys, 8 and 6. We are hoping to adopt a baby girl through domestic infant adoption. We are home study approved and have been waiting for 2 years. :(

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hi Julie! I hope this group you find as a great resource as you start your adoption journey.

Quoting Jewles35:

My name is Julie.  I'm just starting the adoption process.  We meet with a lawyer Tuesday.  I'm not even sure where to start and how to help look for a baby on my own.

• meam4444
    February 21, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Welcome Kelsy!  I hope you enjoy this group.  If you have any questions about this group, feel free to ask. 

Quoting kelsywojo:

HI!  I am a little hesitant...I've never participated in something like this.  I have been looking for an adoptive mommy group for a while but I live in a small town in Wyoming and I'm not sure any have been created yet:-)  So, I thought I would give this a try.  I am the proud mommy of a beautiful 6 1/2 month old baby girl, Ania Bree.  I am married to an incredible man from Poland.  We have two cats and a naughty dog.  I am an elementary school teacher and love my job most of the time.  I am excited to do some exploring on the site and get to know some of you!

Kelsy

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Quoting makingourfamily:

Welcome to the group! I have adult children I adopted who had been in foster care, and just adopted my grandsons who are 4 and 20 months.

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Quoting Jewles35:

How did your meeting go?

• Malley
    by Malley
    February 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Quoting kelsywojo:

Kelsy

I'm glad you joined! This is really a great group. I'm a teacher too-fourth grade. What grade do you teach?

Adoptive Moms