Raising Special Needs Kids

Featured Posts
Happycupcake
Hi! New.
August 20 at 5:47 PM

My name is Hailey, I am 43 years old, and my husband is Jim, 47. We have 5 kids, 1 is in Heaven. Aaden is 18 and Alec is 10, and both boys are neurotypical. My first daughter Alessia is 7, and she has asperger syndrome and anxiety. Next is Abigail, she is 3 years old and has down syndrome, low muscle tone and SPD. Aaron would have been 1 on the 24. Aaron was born at 27 weeks. He was born blue and not breathing, but the doctors were sure they could save him. He came home a month later, and he got severly sick at 4 months. He lived with severe meidcal issues until 9 months, when he went to be with Jesus. 

Replies

• golfqueen123
    August 20 at 9:47 PM

Welcome to the group!!  So sorry for your loss, I can't imigine having to go thru that!  My heart breaks for you.  I have a 10 year old son, Mason, who has down syndrome as well.  He has a little brother Reece who is 5.

• mandee1503
    August 21 at 12:46 PM
    Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • jjamom
    by jjamom
    August 28 at 11:59 AM
    Welcome to the group. My son Alex is my youngest of 3 kids. He is 12 now and has Down syndrome.
  • romangio12
    August 29 at 10:07 AM

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much. And losing a child is awful and never easy. I lost my big sister Dani when I was only 12. She was 18 and I was about 12 years old. I pray that you will have strength to get thru things and be the rock that your babies need. You deserve a huge hug for everything you do. I know I could not handle all of this like I am sure you are doing.

• HappyFamilyOf5
    August 29 at 12:35 PM

welcome

• romangio12
    September 2 at 11:59 AM

welcome

• Linagma03
    September 18 at 2:38 PM

Welcome to the group. I am sorry that you are going thru the loss of a child, I know that the worse of the pain heals but the pain and the loving is there forever. HUGS!

• MamaLauri
    September 18 at 8:38 PM

Welcome to the group. I am so sorry to hear about dear little Aaron.

Raising Special Needs Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts