Raising Special Needs Kids

Featured Posts
Theresa0714
where to donate old AFO's
January 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I have a group of moms that want ro donate there childs old AFO's does anyon know of a good place to give them if so plz let me know as much info as possible thanks

Replies

• sammygrl77
    January 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    A therapist at my ds's clinic takes them. She goes to China once or twice a year to bring equipment to orphanages there. I will check and see if she still does it or knows of an organization that does.
  • Theresa0714
    January 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Thanks my dd's pt won't take them and can't tell me were to go I hate throwing them away if it can help someone else

Quoting sammygrl77:

A therapist at my ds's clinic takes them. She goes to China once or twice a year to bring equipment to orphanages there. I will check and see if she still does it or knows of an organization that does.
  • sammygrl77
    February 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    Here is the info of where to send them:

Arlington Pediatric Therapies
    Attn: Ellen Dietrich
    3105 N Wilke Rd.
    Suite H
    Arlington Heights, IL 60004-1450

She will take AFO's and any braces or equipment that can be packed in a suitcase.

Quoting Theresa0714:

Thanks my dd's pt won't take them and can't tell me were to go I hate throwing them away if it can help someone else

Quoting sammygrl77:

Raising Special Needs Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN