Raising Special Needs Kids

darbyakeep45
Tuesday Plans
January 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM

What's going on today ladies?

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    January 29, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I'm catching up on some laundry this morning.  Brady's tube feed and treatments are done.  I need to get stuff ready for therapy and school for him next.  I have a ton of things to do while he's in school...need to hit Sam's Club for a few things, CVS Pharmacy for his medicine refill, meal planning for this week, find some boxes as we are moving in 2 weeks, finish laundry, and probably some other things when I remember!  Oh yeah...need to start on our taxes...what fun!  LOL!

• tobysmom103
    January 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM

juliet has story time at 1030 and both kids got a appt to get shots at 315 and the hubby has a dentist appt at 345 and hes not suppose to drive afterward so his mom is dropping him off and im picking him up

• natesmom1228
    January 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Working and then Nathan has his therapist appt at 2. We will go home and get whatever homework we can get accomplished before we have to go to his trumpet lesson. Tonight is my guilty pleasure TV show.

• natesmom1228
    January 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting tobysmom103:

juliet has story time at 1030 and both kids got a appt to get shots at 315 and the hubby has a dentist appt at 345 and hes not suppose to drive afterward so his mom is dropping him off and im picking him up

My son had 2 shots on Thursday.

• lifeisajoy
    January 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Made a whole bunch of phone calls re: my medical and that is frustrating-bang my head on the wall and I contacted the senator-I have had it!!  

and also called about my son and his health care aide and also talked to bus driver my sons bus burnt up Sunday and they have the old rickety bus-broke down for one hour when kids were in it-I was at work-I did not know till I got home-they called home phone and my dh cell -which was not working-but health care aide was there

Also I did some laundry and other house work and I am going to work this afternoon

Hopefully meeting the new aide before I go to work but I have not heard nothing-  

Oh I have to call bus driver to tell her there is a new aide today-right now I have to call 

Just a lot of stuff today -my brain on overload-break time (before work)

• lifeisajoy
    January 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Hugs Darby!! too bad we don't live close-I have tons of boxes I would give you

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm catching up on some laundry this morning.  Brady's tube feed and treatments are done.  I need to get stuff ready for therapy and school for him next.  I have a ton of things to do while he's in school...need to hit Sam's Club for a few things, CVS Pharmacy for his medicine refill, meal planning for this week, find some boxes as we are moving in 2 weeks, finish laundry, and probably some other things when I remember!  Oh yeah...need to start on our taxes...what fun!  LOL!

• willysmama
    January 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM

hopefully finish setting up and getting rid of boxes. Only a few more to go. Dropped willy off at school(still no bus), Go pick him up when school ends and take him to OT.

• letstalk747
    Joy
    January 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

take my oldest to his speech and friendship group , do dishes

• sammygrl77
    January 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    DSCC is coming for an evaluation this morning. I guess they have to make sure Christopher still has cp. Lol. No therapy today.

After I send the kids to school, I have to do some grocery shopping and run some equipment to the school. Tonight I am trying a yoga class.
  • natesmom1228
    January 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Quoting letstalk747:

take my oldest to his speech and friendship group , do dI

Sounds fun. Does he like it?

Raising Special Needs Kids