Raising Special Needs Kids

Featured Posts
babyluv23
Where do you get Bigger Sizes?
October 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM

My son is a big boy...he is still on diapers. We just moved here from Cali, to Nevada. Is there a website that you can order from? They stil don't have pediatricians here either. Ehhhhh..hopefully in the future we can get some diapers his size. He is currently wearing the biggest size they sell. "6" He needs 7's.

Replies

• TommyAbby
    October 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Our son is near that stage now. He only needs them for sleeping as he is a sound sleeper and won't wake up to use the bathroom. I was told that once he outgrows the Nighttime pull ups/diapers, you need to look at the small Adult Depends. 

• mammakittykat
    October 13, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Look at medical supply websites. But they do sell Xtra small depends at most drug stores and places like wal-mart.

• willysmama
    October 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM

unfortunately not many companies make a 7. I know of only one but they are hard to come by. Anyways its extra small/small adult depends. contact medical companies

• mandee1503
    October 14, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Probably just a medical supply company. Find a dr so you can get a prescription for them.

• darbyakeep45
    October 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM

These ladies are right...medical supply company is your best bet.  We'll be there soon enough:)  Good luck mama and let us know what ends up working for you guys!

• Elyssa414
    October 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    We ordered ours from a pharmacy/med supply. Insurance even paid for them. :)

Raising Special Needs Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts