Moms for Education

copper1982
potty trainning
November 19, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Hello my name is jennifer my son turned 3 in september. I want  to get him in preschool so i want to start potty training. He tells me after he already has gone.alot of the times i know when he is going and I tell him lets go to the potty but he just refuses. last year i satred a chart but we just used it for washing hands brushing teeth

Replies

• Samanthamommy
    November 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

keep with it, my son was quick and easy to potty train, but my daughter took almost a year of accidents all the time, you just have to be patient, and know that one day it will all of a sudded click.  But I would reccomend that if you are going to do it, do and don't put him in any diapers anymore. Going back and forth only confuses them.  Good Luck

• extremelibrary
    November 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I'm currently potty training my 6 year old son who has special needs.

• extremelibrary
    November 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I hear boys are harder to train. My oldest son was potty trained at 4. I'm still potty training my 6 year old special needs son.

Quoting MissyB1011:

Good luck! My DD was easy to train. My DS is a lot harder! He's 3 1/2 and still struggling with it.

• extremelibrary
    November 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

(((hugs)) I know how you feel. I'm currently potty training my 6 year old special needs son.

Quoting Bmama1:

I'm still working on it with my 3.5 yr old ds.

Moms for Education

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts