Moms for Education

jryberg
TGIF - Thanksgiving Prep?
by jryberg
November 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM

So since it is the weekend before Thanksgiving are you spending it getting ready for the holiday?

Replies

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    November 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM

We actually are headed to my sisters for the holiday so this weekend will be pretty low key for us :) I am actually looking forward to cleaning my house - crazy I know! 

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 16, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    I'm not even sure what our plans are for thanksgiving.
  • Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 16, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    I'm going to be cleaning also. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and re-arranged the stuff on the countess and it looks so much better. I'm thinking of re-arranging the living room next.

Quoting jryberg:

We actually are headed to my sisters for the holiday so this weekend will be pretty low key for us :) I am actually looking forward to cleaning my house - crazy I know! 

• jen113000
    November 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    Nope. We go to inlaws.
  • Hannahsmommy816
    November 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM

nope, i'll be working. all we have to do is bring rolls to my relatives and maybe a dish to his parents idk yet

• maxswolfsuit
    November 16, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I just did a feast for 90 9 year olds. So I am taking a break this weekend. I will rev up on our Thanksgiving on Monday. 

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    November 19, 2012 at 5:22 AM
    I'm hosting Thanksgiving so I spent the weekend relaxing and not stressing. Now that its Monday I have a long list if things to get done before Thursday
  • emilyrosenj
    November 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I bought my supplies two weeks ago so Tuesday and Wednesday after work I will be preparing for thanksgiving day and the Friday after...

• Threes.Company
    November 20, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I am not hosting, so I do not have a lot of prep work to do, thank God! :)

Moms for Education

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN