Moms for Education

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Moms for Education group! Please introduce yourself.....
July 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Moms for Education group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar! 

To add a Moms for Education signature to your posts, click here:
Moms for Education group signatures! 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• ANGS71
    by ANGS71
    July 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    HI I'M Angie a stay at home mom to a 15 year old son.
  • TSPiggy98
    September 8, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Hi, I'm Sonia, a happily married 50-year-old mom to a 14-year-old daughter.  She just started high school last eek.  I'm a self-employed piano teacher running a successful home-based studio.  When I'm not nurturing my business and taking care of my family (including our cat), I like to read, play the piano, work out at the gym and practice yoga.

I'm also a celiac and have been gluten-free for nearly a year.  If you have any questions or concerns about the condition or living gf please feel free to ask me anything.  I'll answer honestly without fear mongering.  Looking forward to making new friends here and exchanging ideas.

• maxswolfsuit
    September 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

The group hasn't been terribly active lately. Feel free to jump in on any old posts and share your thoughts!

Quoting TSPiggy98:

Hi, I'm Sonia, a happily married 50-year-old mom to a 14-year-old daughter.  She just started high school last eek.  I'm a self-employed piano teacher running a successful home-based studio.  When I'm not nurturing my business and taking care of my family (including our cat), I like to read, play the piano, work out at the gym and practice yoga.

I'm also a celiac and have been gluten-free for nearly a year.  If you have any questions or concerns about the condition or living gf please feel free to ask me anything.  I'll answer honestly without fear mongering.  Looking forward to making new friends here and exchanging ideas.

• Nerdzy
    by Nerdzy
    September 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hi my name is Pat, i am a Bible Teacher, also a Student. I love to teach and glad i found this group!

Moms for Education

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts