Affton/St. Louis Mommies

Pammi86
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
by Pammi86
July 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM

I would love to know any information you would like to share with the group so please tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Pamela and I am 24 years old! My dh and I have been married 3 years and have 1 daughter who was born May 18, 2011! Her name is Olivia. I enjoy reading, music, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends! I love being a mommy and currently am a stay at home mom who works some part time hours during the school year for a after school program! I started this group bc once I had my daughter most of my friends kind of went their own ways bc they do not have kids nor are they married. The few who do have kids all have older ones, which I don't mind but we all seem to find ourselves very busy these days! I wanted to create this group so Stl Mommies like us have a outlet to talk and learn from eachother. My goal here is to also create a Mommy Group where we could have play dates with our kids, share ideas over a cup of coffee, and hopefully have girls night out events in a group to get a lil free time from the kiddo's! I hope we can all become friends and enjoy this group! I am always open to suggestions! Thanks ladies! : )

Replies

• Jlbhw5
    by Jlbhw5
    August 1, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Hi! My name is Joanna. I am 20. I am engaged to a wonderful military man who is thankfully done serving in the Navy. I am 18 weeks pregnant with our first child. Her name is Juliet Grace and she is due Dec 31st, and we are SO excited! I work full time as a nanny for two girls ages 3 and 6. I have been working for the same family for 2 years, everyday 8-4, so I feel like I am at least moderately prepared for fulltime momhood.

I have one year left to graduate with my Bachelors in Hospitality and Communication. I will be using my degree to be an event planner/organizer. I am taking a year off right now to spend as much time as possible with my baby.

I LOVE to read (recently lots of pregnancy/baby books),  to see theater performances, and I am newly addicted to Jazzercise! It is the most fun that I have ever had working out!

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    August 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Welcome Joanna! Thanks for joining!

• Lunakim77
    September 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I live in Affton but am not a mommy, i am a step mom whose daughter lives out of state. Looking to meet moms for advice and ideas in the area when she does come up to visit.

Affton/St. Louis Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts