Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Cafe Veronica
Welcome to Teaching Kids Healthy Habits! Please introduce yourself.....
August 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Teaching Kids Healthy Habits group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Kids Health Center signature to your posts, click here:
Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Group Signature!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now please click reply and introduce yourself:)

blowing bubblesMake yourself at home and enjoy the group!

Replies

• TonyaLea
    August 12, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Hello!  My name is Tonya, and my husband and I have one daughter who just turned 3.

• sunshine86912
    August 12, 2011 at 8:27 AM
    I am dawn :) I live in nc and I have two girls, they are 3 and 4
  • Mommyto2LilMen
    August 12, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Welcome everyone!!

• mama42011
    August 13, 2011 at 3:18 AM

Hello ladies, my name is monica i have 4 kids 6,3,and 6 month old twins.

• thekayk
    by thekayk
    August 13, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Hi I'm Kari, 27 YRS.  Married we have a 14 month-old

• Cafe AmyS
    August 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM

welcome

Welcome everyone!

• lupita007
    August 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    Hi I'm Lupita I have a 5 year old dd and 4 year old ds. I'm trying to get my kids to be a little less picky and eat whatever I put on their plate. So far the only veggie they'll eat is broccoli and spaghetti sauce.
  • kaedrasgma
    August 14, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Hi.....

My name is Chris, My youngest son and his two children ages 4 and 7 have moved in with us and my oldest son and his family live 5 minutes from me.  My little ones don't have any healthy habits other than brushing their teeth!!!!!  LOL    I need help!!!!! 

• GrandmaSherry
    August 15, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Quoting kaedrasgma:

Hi.....

My name is Chris, My youngest son and his two children ages 4 and 7 have moved in with us and my oldest son and his family live 5 minutes from me.  My little ones don't have any healthy habits other than brushing their teeth!!!!!  LOL    I need help!!!!! 

One of my daughters and her husband have been living with us this summer. They had a baby girl born in June...and her name is JUNE!  It has been especially sweet to spend extra time with my daughter and granddaughter...but its also hard to blend two families together in one household!  Just this week, our daughter and her hubby found a home they are going to rent.  They have started painting and getting it ready.  I have a wild mixture of emotions...but they will only be about 3 blocks from us...so thats not so bad.

• jen113000
    August 16, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi I'm Jenna. From NJ and I have two boys , 5 ( Ryan ) and 2 ( Kyle ). Glad to be here!

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN