Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

jbbrown80
Can't drive with 3-year-old
November 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

My daughter will be 3 next month - I don't drive with her because I have epileptic seizures. We live way out in the country though, so this poses a huge problem. I feel like she needs to be around other kids and be involved but I can't take her anywhere...she's getting older and needing more than just me. Any advice?

Replies

• othermom
    November 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

• KaylaMillar
    November 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    Agreed

Quoting othermom:

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

• jbbrown80
    December 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Sorry for the late reply...been havinga  few health issues! Thanks for the suggestions. I do live near my husband's family, who do help us out in going to a play group-also hoping to get her involved in dance class/preschool next fall. Til then, I will just have to be her playmate!

• mypbandj
    December 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Just look for evening activities so that your husband can drive. Or invite friends over to your house.

Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts