Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

jbbrown80
Can't drive with 3-year-old
November 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

My daughter will be 3 next month - I don't drive with her because I have epileptic seizures. We live way out in the country though, so this poses a huge problem. I feel like she needs to be around other kids and be involved but I can't take her anywhere...she's getting older and needing more than just me. Any advice?

Replies

• othermom
    November 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

• KaylaMillar
    November 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    Agreed

Quoting othermom:

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

• jbbrown80
    December 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Sorry for the late reply...been havinga  few health issues! Thanks for the suggestions. I do live near my husband's family, who do help us out in going to a play group-also hoping to get her involved in dance class/preschool next fall. Til then, I will just have to be her playmate!

• mypbandj
    December 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Just look for evening activities so that your husband can drive. Or invite friends over to your house.

Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN