Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!
January 1 at 1:45 PM

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    January 1 at 1:46 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy.  I live in Colorado with my 16 year old daughter and my youngest son (12).  My oldest is all grown up and living on his own these days.  I also have 2 dogs and 1 cat and am a single mom.  In my free time I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my family whenever possible.

If you have any questions about this group, please feel free to contact me at any time by clicking on my user name above.  

happy new year  Amy

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    July 29 at 8:55 AM
    I am decca. I have 1 child, a three year old girl.
    Today, I am thinking of watching the movie divergent.
    Our favorite activity is the zoo!
  • louannwilkins
    July 30 at 5:09 PM

Hello...I'm Lou Ann and I have 4 boys....1 bio and 3 step sons.  I got 3 of them the easy way!!  lol  I think any time spent together as a family is a good thing  :)

• momofnatalie
    August 1 at 12:54 AM

Hi I'm Lisa, I have 2 girls, ages 4 and 20 months.  I love reading and chatting on CM.  Today I am trying to unwind after a long and crazy day.  I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 1 at 5:26 AM

Welcome! I have a friend moving to CO in a few days. I will miss her. I hear it's beautiful. I was there one time in Steamboat to ski.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy.  I live in Colorado with my 16 year old daughter and my youngest son (12).  My oldest is all grown up and living on his own these days.  I also have 2 dogs and 1 cat and am a single mom.  In my free time I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my family whenever possible.

If you have any questions about this group, please feel free to contact me at any time by clicking on my user name above.  

happy new year  Amy

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1

Welcome! Did you watch it?

Quoting deccaf: I am decca. I have 1 child, a three year old girl. Today, I am thinking of watching the movie divergent. Our favorite activity is the zoo!

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1

Welcome! Where do you live?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello...I'm Lou Ann and I have 4 boys....1 bio and 3 step sons.  I got 3 of them the easy way!!  lol  I think any time spent together as a family is a good thing  :)

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 1 at 5:27 AM

Hi Lisa! Where do you live?

Quoting momofnatalie:

Hi I'm Lisa, I have 2 girls, ages 4 and 20 months.  I love reading and chatting on CM.  Today I am trying to unwind after a long and crazy day.  I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 1 at 5:28 AM

Hi I'm Brooke. Mom to three boys: 10 1/2, 7 1/2 and 5. We live in northern NJ.

Today I'm thinking about the fact that today is my last day as boss after a month! My boss comes back from her vacation on Monday, FINALLY! I'm tired!

We love to hang in our back or front yard, set up the bounce house, play with the water guns.

• momofsixangels
    August 1 at 8:17 AM

Hello everyone. Im Colleen.I have 6 children. Our fav thing to do together is go to the beach for swimming and fishing. On my mind is that my dd is giving birth in 2 weeks.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts