Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!
January 1 at 1:45 PM

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Replies

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 5 at 11:38 AM

Thanks for the kink,
    I saved it .. haven't had a lot of luck in many siggy groups here ;(

Sounds like a crazy house hold but always worth it ;)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Rhondye is one of the Designers at Dazed By Siggies! :)  Very talented group of ladies!  We have five at home.  Our oldest daughter and her family live about two hours north, but our youngest four and our son live with us.

Quoting hugss:

Who made that siggy?  Love it!Ahh a few on their own then?Great you have a few kids at home still I bet :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Thank you!  29, 24, 18, 14, 12, and 11.  It's great to be here!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Sonja,Love that bottom siggy of yours.How old are the kids?Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Hello!  I'm Sonja, and I live in Wyoming with my husband Paul and five of our six children.  Our oldest daughter and granddaughter live about 2 hours up the road.  We love to hang out as a family and play games or watch movies, or just go places and experience things!

• TigerofMu
    October 5 at 2:59 PM

Sorry you've had bad luck with siggy groups :(.  I love these ladies.  It's always rocking and rolling around here! :)

Quoting hugss:

Thanks for the kink,I saved it .. haven't had a lot of luck in many siggy groups here ;(Sounds like a crazy house hold but always worth it ;)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Rhondye is one of the Designers at Dazed By Siggies! :)  Very talented group of ladies!  We have five at home.  Our oldest daughter and her family live about two hours north, but our youngest four and our son live with us.

Quoting hugss:

Who made that siggy?  Love it!Ahh a few on their own then?Great you have a few kids at home still I bet :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Sonja,Love that bottom siggy of yours.How old are the kids?Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Hello!  I'm Sonja, and I live in Wyoming with my husband Paul and five of our six children.  Our oldest daughter and granddaughter live about 2 hours up the road.  We love to hang out as a family and play games or watch movies, or just go places and experience things!

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 5 at 3:00 PM

Thanks,
    OK I will try to join later today .. thanks again :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Sorry you've had bad luck with siggy groups :(.  I love these ladies.  It's always rocking and rolling around here! :)

Quoting hugss:

Thanks for the kink,I saved it .. haven't had a lot of luck in many siggy groups here ;(Sounds like a crazy house hold but always worth it ;)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

• Alexsi1
    by Alexsi1
    Sunday at 9:01 AM

We live in Ohio. We have all kinds of parks and other things to do outdoors.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Alexandria,Where do you all live?Niceto see you here ;)

Quoting Alexsi1:

Hi! I'm Alexandra, I am married and have a 3 year old son. We are all about spending time together as a family. We love to do alot of things outdoors, we go on frequent walks together and just all in all have a great time. I look forward to getting to know you all!

• hugss
    by hugss
    Sunday at 9:31 AM

Sounds lovely .. go often then to the parks I assume?

Quoting Alexsi1:

We live in Ohio. We have all kinds of parks and other things to do outdoors.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Alexandria,Where do you all live?Niceto see you here ;)

Quoting Alexsi1:

Hi! I'm Alexandra, I am married and have a 3 year old son. We are all about spending time together as a family. We love to do alot of things outdoors, we go on frequent walks together and just all in all have a great time. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts