Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!
January 1 at 1:45 PM

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Replies

• SweetLuci
    Thursday at 11:32 AM

Hi Bianca, welcome to the group. How is your weather right now?

Quoting BiancaV: Hi my name is Bianca I have two daughters 3yr and 4yr and two dogs. I'm a stay at home mom and I enjoy reading, goin to the park, Netflix and the list can really just go on and on. Nice to meetother mommies like me.

• BiancaV
    by BiancaV
    Thursday at 11:38 AM
    The weather here (Killeen,Tx) is off and on rain. How's the weather for you?

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting BiancaV: Hi my name is Bianca I have two daughters 3yr and 4yr and two dogs. I'm a stay at home mom and I enjoy reading, goin to the park, Netflix and the list can really just go on and on. Nice to meetother mommies like me.

• SweetLuci
    Thursday at 7:33 PM

Home is near Daytona Beach, Fl, but right now I'm in Las Vegas, and it's been 100 or close to it everyday. Much hotter than it was when we left home. lol Has your summer been cooler than usual?

Quoting BiancaV: The weather here (Killeen,Tx) is off and on rain. How's the weather for you?
    Quoting SweetLuci:

• barbie_girl870
    Yesterday at 1:24 PM

hi my name is heather i am 33 years old with one son who is 15 he is disabled as a family we love to play board games or go on trips

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
    2. How many children do you have?
    3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
    "Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
    The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

• SweetLuci
    Yesterday at 4:38 PM

Hi Heather, welcome to the group. I'm Luci from Florida. We like to travel and are in Las Vegas now. Where was your last trip?

Quoting barbie_girl870:

hi my name is heather i am 33 years old with one son who is 15 he is disabled as a family we love to play board games or go on trips

• barbie_girl870
    Yesterday at 8:32 PM

it was actually for medical testing and it was in little rock ar but my niece is going to be born the end of jan so we will be visiting tampa then

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Heather, welcome to the group. I'm Luci from Florida. We like to travel and are in Las Vegas now. Where was your last trip?

Quoting barbie_girl870:

• letstalk747
    Today at 11:46 AM

Welcome Consuela , im joy , 5 girls wow -i tried didnt get one

Quoting conchita07:

Hi all, my name is Consuela.  I am 37 and from the Bay Area, CA.  I have 5 beautiful daughters ages 16, 11, twins 8 and 2 1/2.  I am married and my husband is full time in USMC.  My family is my life and we are closer than most.  I hope to meet lots of new people here.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts