Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Say 'Hi' and let's get to know each other!
January 1 at 1:45 PM

wave  Welcome to Family Fun!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's on your mind today?
  2. How many children do you have?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

slide  Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Replies

• letstalk747
    Wednesday at 8:42 PM

welcome im joy

Quoting charmchik2900:

not much is really on my mind right now its late an the sky is very pretty with stars. me an hubby only have one baby just had her in aug our fave thing to do is go to the park an just enjoy being outdoors

• letstalk747
    Wednesday at 9:07 PM

for sure

Quoting Carrie1485: Well its better than 20s lol
    Quoting letstalk747:

45 and sunny today

Quoting Carrie1485: Thank you :) It wasn't to bad this afternoon but it's supposed to be In the 30 tomorrow. How is the weather where your from?
    Quoting letstalk747:

welcome Carrie , im Joy , hows the weather there

Quoting Carrie1485: Hello my name is Carrie. I just moved to South Carolina a couple of months ago. I have 6 kids ranging in ages from 4 to 9. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you ladies better :)

• courtneyann29
    Today at 11:41 AM
    Hi!! I'm Courtney.

What's on my mind? Getting ready for Thanksgiving!! So much to do this week. 😊

I have 2 girls, 12 & 9.

Right now our favorite activity is exploring our new town. We recently moved from PA to AZ. Loving the weather right now!!!
  • SweetLuci
    Today at 8:20 PM

Hi Courtney, welcome. How are your girls liking the town? What's your temp now?

Quoting courtneyann29: Hi!! I'm Courtney. What's on my mind? Getting ready for Thanksgiving!! So much to do this week. 😊 I have 2 girls, 12 & 9. Right now our favorite activity is exploring our new town. We recently moved from PA to AZ. Loving the weather right now!!!

• courtneyann29
    Today at 9:25 PM
    The girls love it here, but they're missing their old friends a lot. They're making new friends, but missing a lot of their lifelong friends.

The high today was 69. Love it. :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Courtney, welcome. How are your girls liking the town? What's your temp now?

Quoting courtneyann29: Hi!! I'm Courtney. What's on my mind? Getting ready for Thanksgiving!! So much to do this week. 😊 I have 2 girls, 12 & 9. Right now our favorite activity is exploring our new town. We recently moved from PA to AZ. Loving the weather right now!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts