Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Do your kids "car dance"?
May 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Kids' Backseat Dancing Will Make You Want to Turn Up the Music

by Julie Ryan Evans

boy car dancingThere are few things cuter than watching young children dance, but watching young children car dance is one of them. Sometimes, you're cruising around, listening to tunes, and all of a sudden you catch a sweet glance in the rear-view mirror of them bogeying down right there in the back seat.

Not all of us are able to capture those hilarious moments when they happen, but the parents in the following video did. It's a compilation of some of the cutest, funkiest little car-seat dancing dudes and dudettes you've ever seen. Check them out for an instant smile and boost to your day.

How seriously cute are they? I love how the music just lights them up. It's hard to pick a favorite, because they're all talented in their own way, but I'm not sure I could ever get enough of that first little dude who is so excited by "Gangnam Style" and his sister's hysterical laugh. The rapper around 0:15 is also just all sorts of awesome. They all are really.

Driving with toddlers in the car isn't always easy, but it's amazing moments like this that make the rest worth it. Now what I really want to see is a video of parents getting down in their seats -- you know you do it too!

Which of these is your favorite? Do your kids car dance?

Replies

• rocky_mtn_mama
    May 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM

They do.  It's so fun to watch them having fun to whatever music is on.

• nikkita311
    May 24, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    He sings and dances
  • Mariaej24
    June 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM

some songs our daughter will do this to    =)

• ablackdolphin
    July 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Cute! Yep, mine do that!

• baileymarie723
    July 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    Nope, and she gets mad at me when I do it and tell her to do it with me.
  • 25beengoodtome
    August 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Awesome! each and every one of those kids was right on to the music. the words were mimed perefectly. THANKS FOR SHARING!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN