Family Fun

Cafe AmyB
The backseat carries your most precious cargo
May 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM

If you're a mom you know that your most precious cargo sits in the backseat of your car.
Subaru had your family in mind when they designed the all-new 2014 Subaru Forester® from the backseat forward.

Love, it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

Replies

• NearSeattleMom
    June 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM

That totally made me teary-eyed . . . I have a 10-year old who is growing up way, way, way too fast. . .

• sukainah
    June 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

What a sweet commercial!  They do grow up too fast.  I'd like to get a Subaru

• alliesmom112
    June 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

great ad. Awesome car

• alliesmom112
    June 5, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

That totally made me teary-eyed . . . I have a 10-year old who is growing up way, way, way too fast. . .

I know my little girl is turning 5 and changing car seats and starting kindergarten. It is all a little too much for this momma

• sukainah
    June 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We had a couple Subarus when I was growing up and they were nice cars.  I was able to drive one of them when I got older and it drove nicely.  It was a stick shift. lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Our family has always loved the Subarus we have had. That is awesome that this one is so family oriented!

• rocky_mtn_mama
    June 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Cute ad.  But, I love my car.

• sukainah
    June 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

We have car seats that turn into booster seats and it was hard to make the switch when my son was in Kindergarten.  I still use it as he is small and just finished 1st grade...sigh...

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

I know my little girl is turning 5 and changing car seats and starting kindergarten. It is all a little too much for this momma

• soccer_mom1999
    June 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

That is great to know.  We have never owned one but I know DH has been researching them.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Our family has always loved the Subarus we have had. That is awesome that this one is so family oriented!

• soccer_mom1999
    June 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I don't know if I could even drive a stick shift anymore! I'd probably have to learn all over again.

Quoting sukainah:

We had a couple Subarus when I was growing up and they were nice cars.  I was able to drive one of them when I got older and it drove nicely.  It was a stick shift. lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

• sukainah
    June 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM

LOL...me too!

Quoting soccer_mom1999:

I don't know if I could even drive a stick shift anymore! I'd probably have to learn all over again.

Quoting sukainah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Family Fun