Featured Posts
momofsixangels
Do your
April 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM

kids see their cousins often? I never really saw mine growing up

Replies

• lyrick24
    April 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM

my kids are grown now and they dont see their cousins very much. neither did we when i was little and growing up.

• diaperstodating
    April 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yes they do. My sister has a son and a daughter, they live ten minutes away we see them often. My step brother and step sister both have a son and a daughter they live in Baltimore, which is about 30 minutes away we see them mostly in the summer.

• diaperstodating
    April 23, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Most of my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents when they were living) live in Georgia. We moved around alot, my parents were in the Air Force. I rarely got to see my cousins. Now I keep in touch with them by phone, email, and Facebook and see them every summer at the Family Reunion in Georgia.

• SassyWildflower
    April 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No..my nephews live 2 hours away..I have two nephews in two different states, two neices in two other states and all of their other cousins are in Montana. 

• Gypsy_Moon
    April 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Yes they see them real often...

• momofsixangels
    May 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Mine see theirs maybe once a month

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    May 4, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Nope.  They have only seen them a few times and most of them were not good.  Now I don't speak to my brother or should I say he doesn't speak to his side of the family, so we don't see them at all.  I know growing up we were military and moved around A LOT.  I saw my cousins only once a year.  But now I talk to them all the time on Facebook.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN