Family Fun

momofsixangels
Do your
April 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM

kids see their cousins often? I never really saw mine growing up

Replies

• lyrick24
    April 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM

my kids are grown now and they dont see their cousins very much. neither did we when i was little and growing up.

• diaperstodating
    April 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yes they do. My sister has a son and a daughter, they live ten minutes away we see them often. My step brother and step sister both have a son and a daughter they live in Baltimore, which is about 30 minutes away we see them mostly in the summer.

• diaperstodating
    April 23, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Most of my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents when they were living) live in Georgia. We moved around alot, my parents were in the Air Force. I rarely got to see my cousins. Now I keep in touch with them by phone, email, and Facebook and see them every summer at the Family Reunion in Georgia.

• SassyWildflower
    April 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No..my nephews live 2 hours away..I have two nephews in two different states, two neices in two other states and all of their other cousins are in Montana. 

• Gypsy_Moon
    April 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Yes they see them real often...

• momofsixangels
    May 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Mine see theirs maybe once a month

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    May 4, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Nope.  They have only seen them a few times and most of them were not good.  Now I don't speak to my brother or should I say he doesn't speak to his side of the family, so we don't see them at all.  I know growing up we were military and moved around A LOT.  I saw my cousins only once a year.  But now I talk to them all the time on Facebook.

Family Fun