Family Fun

SassyWildflower
St. Patty's Day
February 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Do you celebrate or is it just another day?

Replies

• SassyWildflower
    February 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM

It's just another day here. I am finding cute crafts to do with the kids though, that are St. Patty themed. We might do a few of those but that's about it.

• Life.Happens
    February 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    It's usually just another day for us..I might do a little something to make it special this year...
  • hugss
    by hugss
    February 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Just another day :)

• clowry02
    February 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

nope

• susieQ680
    February 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Yep i make cornbeef sandwiches

• SassyWildflower
    February 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM

my dad likes cornbeef =)

Quoting susieQ680:

Yep i make cornbeef sandwiches

• CookieMom108
    February 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM

It's my sons birthday, so we celebrate it big time.

• SassyWildflower
    February 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

how fun!!

Quoting CookieMom108:

• CookieMom108
    February 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I know, it's a great day for a birthday isn't it?  Lol.  We used to live in the New Orleans area and they had huge St. Patrick's Day parades there.  Out house was actually right on the parade route (Mardi Gras season was a blast,), so every year I'd have his birthday party on the day of the parade.  It was so simple. The entertainment was basically taken care of for me!  All I had to do was order some pizzas or make finger food type snacks, and after the parade everyone would come in for the cake and he would open presents.  I didn't even have a huge mess to clean up because most of the time, everyone was outside.  I miss those days.  We live in NY now.  

Quoting SassyWildflower:

how fun!!

Quoting CookieMom108:

• SassyWildflower
    February 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM

that sounds like it was awesome!!

Quoting CookieMom108:

I know, it's a great day for a birthday isn't it?  Lol.  We used to live in the New Orleans area and they had huge St. Patrick's Day parades there.  Out house was actually right on the parade route (Mardi Gras season was a blast,), so every year I'd have his birthday party on the day of the parade.  It was so simple. The entertainment was basically taken care of for me!  All I had to do was order some pizzas or make finger food type snacks, and after the parade everyone would come in for the cake and he would open presents.  I didn't even have a huge mess to clean up because most of the time, everyone was outside.  I miss those days.  We live in NY now.  

Quoting SassyWildflower:

how fun!!

Quoting CookieMom108:

Family Fun