Replies

• hugss
    by hugss
    February 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Yes when the kids were younger,
    Now every other Thanksgiving :)

• Turtledoves
    February 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

They used to be annual, but so many people moved away that I haven't gone to one in almost ten years.

• momofsixangels
    February 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

We had one on my dh's side.It was fun

• Maries_Mom23
    February 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

My grandma passed away when I was 19 (I'm almost 34).  Before she passed, she planned ours every summer at a big shelter at the park. Typical reunion, bring food, games, etc.  After she passed, my great aunt planned it and it wasn't the same and we quit doing it.  Until 3 years ago.  Now that all of us "babies" have babies they wanted to do it.  Same spot, same time of the year, same activities.  We missed last year, we were out of town, but, the girls love it.  They love the games (egg in a spoon race, 3 legged race, egg toss, etc).  

• momofsixangels
    February 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

My grandma passed away when I was 19 (I'm almost 34).  Before she passed, she planned ours every summer at a big shelter at the park. Typical reunion, bring food, games, etc.  After she passed, my great aunt planned it and it wasn't the same and we quit doing it.  Until 3 years ago.  Now that all of us "babies" have babies they wanted to do it.  Same spot, same time of the year, same activities.  We missed last year, we were out of town, but, the girls love it.  They love the games (egg in a spoon race, 3 legged race, egg toss, etc).  

I wish my family did this!

• HisSweetheart07
    February 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Dh's side has one large family reunion every summer. 

My side doesn't have them anymore. 

• GypsiSky
    February 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM

My side of the family does, we usually have plans at the time and don't attend (perhaps they would get us there if they actually picked fun locations, lol)

• momofsixangels
    February 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Quoting GypsiSky:

My side of the family does, we usually have plans at the time and don't attend (perhaps they would get us there if they actually picked fun locations, lol)

Lol

• momofsixangels
    February 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

My Dad always wanted to have one at Disneyworld.Sadly he never got that wish

• SassyWildflower
    February 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM

umm...they have them but we dont go. 

Family Fun