Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
You know those pesky love bugs that fly in the air? Here is a paper love bug that your kids will adore!
What you'll need:
- Empty toilet paper tube
- Pink paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Pen, maker, crayons, or pencil
How to make it:
- Paint or cover an empty toilet tube with pink paper to make the body of the bug.
- Cut two hearts from construction paper.
- Attach these with tape or glue on either side of the body.
- Encourage your child to draw a face on the top of the tube. Pipe cleaners make great antennae.
- Write a cute message on the wings such as "Valentine, you make my heart flutter."
January 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM
January 26, 2013 at 8:27 PMLove these! Need to add these to our craft list too!
by .Angelica.January 27, 2013 at 12:39 AMTfs
January 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
That is so adorable!