Featured Posts
Threes.Company
Favorite age?
January 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Every age brings different joys and challenges. When thinking of your experiences with your kids, what's been your favorite age/stage so far? Why?

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    January 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I have liked all of them.  I can't really say I have a favorite.  They each are so unique, lol. 

• Leelee1008
    January 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I loved kindergarten age, like 5. they were still so small, and sweet. I love little baby age too, like 1 month, and My DD is 2 now and while 2's are sometimes CRAZY, she is so much fun to be around too.

• arpazia
    by arpazia
    January 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    Newborn!
    They can't really move and they can't argue;)
  • Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I have to agree!  My DD is in kindergarten and I love her age...  I liked infancy and toddlerhood while we were in that mode, but I am noticing that as the kids get older, I am liking their older stages when they can interact with us more and have more independence and the ability to somewhat understand the world around them. :)

Quoting Leelee1008:

I loved kindergarten age, like 5. they were still so small, and sweet. I love little baby age too, like 1 month, and My DD is 2 now and while 2's are sometimes CRAZY, she is so much fun to be around too.

• lyrick24
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

around 8

• Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

LOL!  True... but when I look back on infancy, all I remember is a total lack of sleep, constant neediness, diapers diapers diapers, and just generally feeling like I couldn't have any kind of a life since we were so tied down to feeding schedules and such! :)

I much prefer the older stages where we can actually do things as a family without it being a huge song and dance just to leave to door! :)

Quoting arpazia:

Newborn!
    They can't really move and they can't argue;)

• Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM

We aren't there yet! :)  I look forward to what those later years will bring...

Quoting lyrick24:

around 8

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Anything before the teens. :)

• SassyWildflower
    January 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

now. right now. it's so much fun to watch them try new things and get excited about new experiences. they are 3 & 5.

• tayanddyl
    January 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I have 3 kids all 5 years apart.  I get to experience a teenager, big girl, and toddler all at one time.  I love them all! (ages that is, so far)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN