Featured Posts
Threes.Company
Favorite age?
January 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Every age brings different joys and challenges. When thinking of your experiences with your kids, what's been your favorite age/stage so far? Why?

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    January 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I have liked all of them.  I can't really say I have a favorite.  They each are so unique, lol. 

• Leelee1008
    January 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I loved kindergarten age, like 5. they were still so small, and sweet. I love little baby age too, like 1 month, and My DD is 2 now and while 2's are sometimes CRAZY, she is so much fun to be around too.

• arpazia
    by arpazia
    January 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    Newborn!
    They can't really move and they can't argue;)
  • Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I have to agree!  My DD is in kindergarten and I love her age...  I liked infancy and toddlerhood while we were in that mode, but I am noticing that as the kids get older, I am liking their older stages when they can interact with us more and have more independence and the ability to somewhat understand the world around them. :)

Quoting Leelee1008:

I loved kindergarten age, like 5. they were still so small, and sweet. I love little baby age too, like 1 month, and My DD is 2 now and while 2's are sometimes CRAZY, she is so much fun to be around too.

• lyrick24
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

around 8

• Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

LOL!  True... but when I look back on infancy, all I remember is a total lack of sleep, constant neediness, diapers diapers diapers, and just generally feeling like I couldn't have any kind of a life since we were so tied down to feeding schedules and such! :)

I much prefer the older stages where we can actually do things as a family without it being a huge song and dance just to leave to door! :)

Quoting arpazia:

Newborn!
    They can't really move and they can't argue;)

• Threes.Company
    January 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM

We aren't there yet! :)  I look forward to what those later years will bring...

Quoting lyrick24:

around 8

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Anything before the teens. :)

• SassyWildflower
    January 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

now. right now. it's so much fun to watch them try new things and get excited about new experiences. they are 3 & 5.

• tayanddyl
    January 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I have 3 kids all 5 years apart.  I get to experience a teenager, big girl, and toddler all at one time.  I love them all! (ages that is, so far)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts