Family Fun

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!
January 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Fun group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...  

Replies

• Damanibaby4
    March 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Hello my name is Lalita, everyone calls me Li Li so please feel free;) I'm the mother of four with three of them being "grown" (24,21,18) and we have our vacation baby (6). Lol I've been married for 20 years and own my business for 10. I've worked at several major corporations in management so I have a little experience if you ladies have questions.😃 Since I work a lot, I haven't had much "girl time" over the years so I'm excited about joining this group. TTYL

• Damanibaby4
    March 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Hello my name is Lalita, everyone calls me Li Li so please feel free;) I'm the mother of four with three of them being "grown" (24,21,18) and we have our vacation baby (6). Lol I've been married for 20 years and own my business for 10. I've worked at several major corporations in management so I have a little experience if you ladies have questions.😃 Since I work a lot, I haven't had much "girl time" over the years so I'm excited about joining this group. TTYL

• jnicita
    by jnicita
    March 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    Oz never did give nothin to the tin man, that he didn't already have ❤❤

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Fun group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
    • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
    • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
    • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
    The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...  

• lizzig
    by lizzig
    March 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM

hi!  i'm liz, working mom to two, active, crazy, beautiful children (9 & 5, both august babies).  been married to hubby for almost 9 years (in april) together for almost 10 1/2. 

• sara_7106
    March 5, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    I'm Sara, and I'm a 31 year old SAHM to one three year old daughter named Tessa. I was formerly a special Ed teacher for middle schoolers. I've been married to my awesome husband for almost 6 years. He is a biomedical engineer. We live in Indiana.
  • loveme_plus3
    March 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hi, my name is cherrell and I have 3 kids 2 girls that is 5& 3 months and my son that is 4.

• momofsixangels
    March 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Quoting lizzig:

hi!  i'm liz, working mom to two, active, crazy, beautiful children (9 & 5, both august babies).  been married to hubby for almost 9 years (in april) together for almost 10 1/2. 

Hi Liz and welcome!have a nice day

• momofsixangels
    March 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quoting sara_7106:

I'm Sara, and I'm a 31 year old SAHM to one three year old daughter named Tessa. I was formerly a special Ed teacher for middle schoolers. I've been married to my awesome husband for almost 6 years. He is a biomedical engineer. We live in Indiana.

Hi Sara! I have a dd named Sarah.welcome

• momofsixangels
    March 5, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Quoting loveme_plus3:

Hi, my name is cherrell and I have 3 kids 2 girls that is 5& 3 months and my son that is 4.

Welcome Cherrell.how are you

• zerafatab
    March 7, 2013 at 7:18 AM

hi im Tabitha.i have three children.a four year old girl a two year old girl  and a eight year old boy.im almost29 and have been married to my childhood crush for 5 years

Family Fun

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts