Family Fun

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Family Fun! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!
January 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Fun group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...  

Replies

• sweatpea1
    August 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM

hi, my name is lily i have only been on a few times..thats cuz this site is diffrent to figure out..i was sugested to this site by a friend..i am 23 yrs old..i have one baby boy..new to this whole mom thing like many. i live in Indiana and my credit sucks...no house for me lol...anyways lifes going ok not liven hi but not lifeing on the streets thanks to creator...

• MomtoAlexis05
    October 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM

• MomtoAlexis05
    October 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM

bow downhello I'm a stay at home mom too altho i share split custody of my 8yo w/ my ex. so i see her 3 days a week and every other wkend w/ my current hubby....thought since we had that in common mb we could be friends perhaps. Luv this site (am new)!

• MomtoAlexis05
    October 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

yes thank the good lord above you're not living on the streets!!! that's good girl! let us know and keep us updated on ur situation. ok? i am a mom of one and hubby has 2 daughters age 18 and 22 (we have biiig age diff hehe) and i have 8 yo, alexis nicole. pls feel free to contact me at any time can even give u my text in a more personal message if i learn how LOL!!! <3 ~~Carrie~sunglasses mini

• MomtoAlexis05
    October 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Hello, my name is Carrie Morrissey. I have a very sweet DD named Alexis Nicole, aged 8. I share split custody w/ her father. My 2nd hubby, her step father is equally as interested in being the very best parent as he can be. glad to be on this niice site!!! <3 <3

• MomtoAlexis05
    October 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Happy Halloween! (first off hehe)! :D My name is Carrie Morrissey, remarried and have a daughter to my 1st marriage, age 8, was together 10 yrs w/ ex and 2 w/ current hubby, he has 2 children from prev marriage, ages 18 and 22. We are both looking for ways to be the best parents we can be. having a lil of a troublesome time w; Lex atm so looking for loads of advice and tips atm.......feel free to talk or friend me.......:D:D

Family Fun