Family Fun

saraface5383
He's a monkey!
January 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Tristan! He climbs on everything! Just 2 days ago he was standing on the boys' hot wheel binder(its about 4in high and plastic) and we have wood floors and I was coming to get him off and he slipped before I could get him( i swear he was in slow motion) and smacked his little forehead straight on the floor. It was the fastest biggest bump ive ever seen!
I almost took him to the er but he was acting normal, my god!
He just wont stop!

Replies

• Lindalou907
    January 14, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Boys are dare devils,one of mine broke the same wrist twice snow boarding. The last damn thing I said to him before the second time was " don't break anything'! My daughter is more careful.

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    January 14, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I can't tell you how many things my brother did when he was young.  He survived (and still managed to have kids too..LOL).  One time when he was about 18 months, still in a crib, he was jumping and hit the corner of the crib with his mouth, it ripped the inside of the top lip so much that you could pull his top lip and the skin from his nose came off.  It was pretty gross. 

I am so glad I have girls.  They don't seem to be as bad.  LOL

Good Luck!!

• flowerfunleah
    January 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Claire does the SAME damn thing! 

• lyrick24
    January 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM

my grandaughter is the one who is the daredevil. just hurt her leg yesterday. my grandsons are more careful.

• flowerfunleah
    January 19, 2013 at 1:16 AM

SARA! james is gone for the night and I'm lonely :-((

• saraface5383
    January 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    No!!! Where did he go?! How dare he leave you! Hows my claire doing!? Hey pm me, ill give you my number, were at that place now. Lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

SARA! james is gone for the night and I'm lonely :-((

• coolmommy2x
    January 19, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Gotta love boys!
  • Mrs.Ro
    by Mrs.Ro
    January 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Boys!! my almost 5 year old boy .. got stitches on Mothers day right above his eye.. We told him to be careful or he would get hurt..  well he got hurt. now everytime he falls and hits his head.. he looks at us terriffied and gets all excited because there wasn't any blood.. like seriously   omg!!

• SassyWildflower
    January 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    My almost 4 yr. Old lil girl is a daredevil too! Drives me bonkees trying to keep up with her! Lol
  • Threes.Company
    January 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    Such a boy!! :)

Family Fun