Family Fun

Featured Posts
Stephenie2810
Need Advice On What My Family Could Do For Fun...?....
December 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Well I am a stay at home mom I  have a 2year old very active lill boy that love to be out side just like me we have been doing crafts inside but when summer comes I would like to go some were like snoopy land in kc but We don't have much money or a car yet  we have  a park in are back yard but we live in apartments and all the nabers are really nosey so I don't like to be at the apartments cuz thy like to start stuff with people if you know what I mean.

Replies

• hopealways4019
    January 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
    If you don't have much money? I don't know what to suggest. But maybe museum, zoo, playground, kid movie. McDonald's?
  • Lindalou907
    January 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Is there another park you could walk to? Water play is so fun for kids! Take a bucket and some cups and sponges when it gets warmer.

• Remsmom
    by Remsmom
    January 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I love taking my daughter to the library. It is free and they generally have lots of kid friendly activities. They are also a great place to find other activities in your area. You could also search for a mom's group in your area on meetup.com I have met several moms in my area that way.

• RutterMama
    Tia
    January 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I'd totally play at the park as much as possible.

• Kainalu55
    January 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM

The zoo or another park in your neighborhood maybe?

• 4kidz916
    January 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I would look for things in the community that might be offered for free.  Our town sometimes has an outdoor movie night that's free.  

Family Fun

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts