saraface5383
Leah...
December 31, 2012 at 1:22 AM
When are we going to start taking over?

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    January 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

It requires a lot of time! Last month was hectic cause we were moving and it was Christmas. 

i had a weird dream about ny last night!! I dunno why it was ny, it just was and my little brother was playing this extra looooong saxophone, something about stages, I dunno lol but it reminded me of you when I woke up!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

LMAO @ "Three musketeers with lady parts" I would love to mod again, but honestly I'm not around enough to really keep up with what they would need me to do.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol you're never left out Shay! 

You, me, and Sara, we're the three amigos! Three musketeers with lady parts! Three something! Cafemom should make us mods together in all groups!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Awww I feel left out :( Boo :*(

• piercedbeauty21
    January 8, 2013 at 3:30 PM

LOL! That's awesome.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

It requires a lot of time! Last month was hectic cause we were moving and it was Christmas. 

i had a weird dream about ny last night!! I dunno why it was ny, it just was and my little brother was playing this extra looooong saxophone, something about stages, I dunno lol but it reminded me of you when I woke up!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

LMAO @ "Three musketeers with lady parts" I would love to mod again, but honestly I'm not around enough to really keep up with what they would need me to do.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol you're never left out Shay! 

You, me, and Sara, we're the three amigos! Three musketeers with lady parts! Three something! Cafemom should make us mods together in all groups!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Awww I feel left out :( Boo :*(

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts