Featured Posts
flowerfunleah
Saaaarrrrraaaaa
December 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I miss you :(

Replies

• tatuchick4u2c
    January 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Kicking me as I type lol I will be 20 weeks on monday and finally got my insurance all settled so I also have my first ob visit and my gender scan that day :) so I will be able to update ya on monday :)

Quoting saraface5383:

Eah, I aint got nuthin!

Hows the witttle bun in the oven? Do you know what it is yet?

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

hey y'all Im popping in.....good lord there aint much to catch up on huh?

• piercedbeauty21
    January 7, 2013 at 9:09 PM

To make a long story short, after I had her arrested, she went to court. Since it was just a pre-trial, I didn't need to go. Turns out the judge found her guilty at the pre-trial and instead of her being charged with child endangerment, she took a lesser charge of 2nd degree harassment. I was able to get a really strict restraining order against her and ALL the occupants that live with her for a year. After that year expires, I can go back and renew it (due to her past history with the law and child protective services). I also got a letter *on Christmas* from child protective services, telling me that if she made 1 more false call on me (they couldn't release her name, but they said the person who has been calling on me and she admitted it the first time she did it) that they would give me the information and release her name so I could press criminal charges on her. I alerted the trailer park owners to everything that's been happening and they don't want to hear it, so now I'm going to have my lawyer deal with them. Basically she violated the rules of the community, by putting my child in danger AND being found guilty in court of harassment. I searched the parks website and those actions are cause for immediate eviction, but they won't kick her out (because she's a welfare case and the state pays her rent so it's guaranteed rent every month for her lot). I got a letter from the park owners saying that "I" was the problem and that "I" need to stay on MY LOT. They want me to stay away from the other neighbors and the common areas (like the mailboxes). I told my lawyer about that, and since I'm the only black person in the trailer park, my lawyer wants to go down the race road. Funny thing is, there's NO police reports with me and this girl that indicate that I'm the aggressor. In every single report made, I'm the victim. Once my neighbors found out about everything going on, they all got together and wrote this amazing letter about how I'm always welcomed on their property and in their homes, they love Miah to death and I take damn good care of her, and how they're offended that they would treat a long time resident so badly. They got over 30 letters about how I help them when I can with little things here and there, and come outside everyday over the spring and summer and just chat with them, etc. I had one lady tell them, that if they didn't do something about everything I've been put through, she would alert the media to the treatment that I've received. It's been a rough few months, but all the fighting and doing things the right way has paid off. Trust me. There have been so many times that I wanted to run down the street, knock on her door and kick the shit outta her. The only thing really stopping me, is knowing that I'm better than her, and I refuse to lower myself to her standards and allow Miah to see me act like that. I'm hoping that all this stuff will be done and over with one way or the other. I'll fight to the end to make sure that my daughter is safe and people like that get what they have coming to them.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting saraface5383:

Yes! We are taking over! And we are the presidents!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol let's start a revolution and rule over the Family Fun group and turn it into OUR group! One group to rule them all!!

Quoting saraface5383:

My loves! I miss both of you! Whenever i come here nobody is posting! I see tumbleweeds and the wind is blowing! What happened?!!!! Wahhhh!

LOL! You know ladies, the zombies never came, so it looks like we need to find something else to rule ;) lol

Hey, whats going on with that crazy woman you're at war with?

• flowerfunleah
    January 8, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Omg!! I'm glad it's all working out for you and I'm SO PROUD that you are taking the high road with all of this! 

I feel bad for her children (not her) though if she gets kicked out. She probably harassed you so terribly because she's done it to others and no one did anything about it to the extent that you have so she thought she could get away with it once again! Ooooh she makes me so mad, no one is allowed to hurt my Shay!

That's crazy about your trailer park owners, how dare they! I hope that they do something soon about her and stop blaming you! Watch out! Those people messed with the wrong momma! #supershay

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

To make a long story short, after I had her arrested, she went to court. Since it was just a pre-trial, I didn't need to go. Turns out the judge found her guilty at the pre-trial and instead of her being charged with child endangerment, she took a lesser charge of 2nd degree harassment. I was able to get a really strict restraining order against her and ALL the occupants that live with her for a year. After that year expires, I can go back and renew it (due to her past history with the law and child protective services). I also got a letter *on Christmas* from child protective services, telling me that if she made 1 more false call on me (they couldn't release her name, but they said the person who has been calling on me and she admitted it the first time she did it) that they would give me the information and release her name so I could press criminal charges on her. I alerted the trailer park owners to everything that's been happening and they don't want to hear it, so now I'm going to have my lawyer deal with them. Basically she violated the rules of the community, by putting my child in danger AND being found guilty in court of harassment. I searched the parks website and those actions are cause for immediate eviction, but they won't kick her out (because she's a welfare case and the state pays her rent so it's guaranteed rent every month for her lot). I got a letter from the park owners saying that "I" was the problem and that "I" need to stay on MY LOT. They want me to stay away from the other neighbors and the common areas (like the mailboxes). I told my lawyer about that, and since I'm the only black person in the trailer park, my lawyer wants to go down the race road. Funny thing is, there's NO police reports with me and this girl that indicate that I'm the aggressor. In every single report made, I'm the victim. Once my neighbors found out about everything going on, they all got together and wrote this amazing letter about how I'm always welcomed on their property and in their homes, they love Miah to death and I take damn good care of her, and how they're offended that they would treat a long time resident so badly. They got over 30 letters about how I help them when I can with little things here and there, and come outside everyday over the spring and summer and just chat with them, etc. I had one lady tell them, that if they didn't do something about everything I've been put through, she would alert the media to the treatment that I've received. It's been a rough few months, but all the fighting and doing things the right way has paid off. Trust me. There have been so many times that I wanted to run down the street, knock on her door and kick the shit outta her. The only thing really stopping me, is knowing that I'm better than her, and I refuse to lower myself to her standards and allow Miah to see me act like that. I'm hoping that all this stuff will be done and over with one way or the other. I'll fight to the end to make sure that my daughter is safe and people like that get what they have coming to them.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol let's start a revolution and rule over the Family Fun group and turn it into OUR group! One group to rule them all!!

Quoting saraface5383:

My loves! I miss both of you! Whenever i come here nobody is posting! I see tumbleweeds and the wind is blowing! What happened?!!!! Wahhhh!

LOL! You know ladies, the zombies never came, so it looks like we need to find something else to rule ;) lol

• piercedbeauty21
    January 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Awww thanks :) It's been a crazy past few months, but I'm looking forward to moving on. I refuse to let some welfare whore come in and think that she runs the joint. You're right about her doing this in the past. I was able to get her public arrest record and she's done this almost EVERYWHERE she's lived. Her kids are no better. They're nasty little kids with sailor mouths. They piss in people's yards in the middle of the day, they throw rocks at the other kids, and the like to destroy other kid's toys. Last year, they came up here cursing at my ss and throwing dirt at him, so I screamed at both of them to get home before I took them home and that was the last thing they wanted. They ran home and told their mom about what happened and of course she didn't dare come out and try to talk to me, so I heard her say "You better stay away from up there or else some body's gonna go to jail," so I screamed back at her," At least I won't be the one leaving here in a body bag!" I was livid LOL. Let's just say, her kids haven't come up this end of the road since :)

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Omg!! I'm glad it's all working out for you and I'm SO PROUD that you are taking the high road with all of this! 

I feel bad for her children (not her) though if she gets kicked out. She probably harassed you so terribly because she's done it to others and no one did anything about it to the extent that you have so she thought she could get away with it once again! Ooooh she makes me so mad, no one is allowed to hurt my Shay!

That's crazy about your trailer park owners, how dare they! I hope that they do something soon about her and stop blaming you! Watch out! Those people messed with the wrong momma! #supershay

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting saraface5383:

Family Fun

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts